View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-08-2007, 05:07 PM
oh pam just the red x grrrrr really pleased you had a good day,, it is a lovely place,could drool just thinking of the sweeties,,LOL
Huggles
b-eye
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 07:33 PM
It's a lovely place, we've been there a couple of times.
Wish
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-08-2007, 10:16 PM
The river walk in Moffat is nice and gentle
Deb13
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-08-2007, 07:59 AM
I love Moffat ! I went on holiday for a week by myself 15 years ago & met a guy there, Kevo, he was just about to join the army. Man he was hot !

Ahem ! Where was I ? Oh yes, Moffat ! I seem to remember the whole place just being a long, wonderful walk !

*sigh* drifting off down memory lane.......
deed
New Member!
Male 

30-05-2011, 07:49 PM
The hills are best but all have sheep - and goats.
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2011, 08:16 PM
I used to love 5 mins from Moffat, such a lovely place! Its a shame OH's job didn't work out or I wouldve still been there!! One of the best chippy's I've ever had was from Moffat
deed
New Member!
Male 

31-05-2011, 06:56 AM
I have done several hill walks in the area with two dogs. Unfortunately they were not trained for sheep and used to pull crazy when they saw any. I hope to train my new Border Collie - aged 5 months - to ignore sheep. Yes it is a great chip shop. They always seems best away from the city.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by deed View Post
The hills are best but all have sheep - and goats.
My hubby used to shepherd around Moffat for a few years before coming over this way and he loved it

Originally Posted by Misty-Pup View Post
I used to love 5 mins from Moffat, such a lovely place! Its a shame OH's job didn't work out or I wouldve still been there!! One of the best chippy's I've ever had was from Moffat
Did you prefer it to where you are now?

Originally Posted by deed View Post
I have done several hill walks in the area with two dogs. Unfortunately they were not trained for sheep and used to pull crazy when they saw any. I hope to train my new Border Collie - aged 5 months - to ignore sheep. Yes it is a great chip shop. They always seems best away from the city.
Is your collie from working lines? We live on a sheep farm around an hour's drive outside Edinburgh. You could always bring your young collie out here if you wanted to do some sheep aversion training?
simbaizzy
New Member!
Female 

09-09-2014, 09:55 AM
Hi my name is Jax (short for Jacky). I own 2 dogs, a lurcher (bedlington terrier whippet crossed with a saluki whippet). My other dog is a cairn, very adventurous!! The lurcher is 11 months old and called Simba and the cairn is 5 years old and called Izzy. Looking forward to meeting you all and your doggy pals x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2