Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tigger2
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-03-2007, 12:15 AM
Thanks everyone

I suspect he will need some high treat ones on Wednesday as Ive just found a message telling me he's being promoted up to the next class.

I think I may try the liver cake and I will also look out for those shop bought treats mentioned, although there is a lot to be said for knowing what goes into something. (plus the cost)

Didnt think about freezing the cheese! How long before the class would I have to take it out?
Erin
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 12:23 AM
well my 2 will do just about anything for carrotts!!!!!they are never right!lol
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Originally Posted by ShaynLola View Post
8oz liver or 2 tins sardine (in tomato sauce or oil - whatever your dog prefers)
4oz plain flour (or rice flour if gluten is an issue)
2 eggs
2 cloves garlic
any veg you like (optional)

Put liver/sardine in food processor & whizz for a few seconds. Add all other ingredients and whizz again til it looks like something the cat threw up :smt078 Pour into lightly greased baking tin and bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 mins (until golden brown).

was having nice cuppa t while reading this before bed,nah been turned right off now he he i boil sausages cut them up to treat size pieces and freeze into small bags for the training,they love them but they dont look to hot
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2