View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 08:19 AM
Can you remind me when the sessions are? I guess about 50 mins fro me then.
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-01-2008, 08:24 AM
they are on a tues eve 6-7.30, then 7.30-9.00pm, then the same on weds eve. i go to the early session on a tues

maybe see ya there!!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 08:26 AM
Brownies, ballet and Scouts!!! I knew there was areason I had not followed this one up......Maybe when they change their stuff around.....
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-01-2008, 08:29 AM
aw thats a shame. i know that they are changing the times and days round shortly, so i'll let ya know.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2008, 09:37 AM
That would be fantastic.....I`ll wait eagerly...Thursday would be good for me LOL>
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 05:34 PM
hiya - im just starting agility with millie on sat - beginners class - we got in - just! - for 4 weeks - classes are now totally full

thats the beginners class - the advanced class i dont know - but if your intrested i can give you the number - its in wigan - pm if intrested -

suze
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2008, 09:58 AM
This might help find a class
http://www.dogclub.co.uk/regions/region-ne.php

I would love to have a go, but though Meg is obedient she is like a bull in a china shop I am not sure how good she would be. Mack would be brilliant, but, I will wait until he has had his hips xrayed first. He is too young I think anyway?

Do you think a clumsy bouncy goldie could do agility, it looks great fun,but she is excitable and I would worry she would create havoc
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2008, 10:36 AM
hiya moonstone,

i think any dog can do agility thats the beauty of it! my sam was like a bull in a china shop when i first started with him, but now he's really steady and very focussed and accurate. just me who needs training now . there's a big bouncy weimaraner that goes to our class, and she just goes crashing into the the jumps, falls off the dog walk etc, but she just gets back up and carries on! i think the key is how you are with your dog, ie. if its bouncy and very lively to keep your voice low and quiet, and try and keep your arms and body language to a minimum, whereas if you've got a slow, steady dog, you can be really excitable with your voice. give it a go with your goldie though, cos it does teach them self-control and to be more focussed on what they are doing. but most of all they love it!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2