Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2016, 06:37 AM

Daily Thread,Monday 22nd August

Good Morning everyone, Looks like I am going to get walking Amber this morning. The sky looks bright enough so perhaps it will clear soon.

I hope Dillon's paw is better this morning poor lad.

June hope Keshi has settled down now, you could do with out this fight for supremecy but suspect Cariad wont put up much of a fight.

Wonder when LG will be back do miss his banter.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2016, 07:06 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Has rained overnight and early this morning. Stopped now and sun shining. Hoping that's it for a while, the garden needed it though.
Bath being delivered today not sure what time but two of us here so that's handy. Depending on what time it arrives it may get plumbed in today we have bought all the bits ready. Do need taps though.
Getting there now seems to of taken a while.
Mark has his interview today and so does Michael have an interview.
I will be driving over to essex to get Mark later possibly while he is interviewing he would of got the train but it is so expensive so I said give me some money towards petrol and I will get you.

Hope the girls have behaved overnight June. I would not of gone up the bank either for the ball.
Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are too.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2016, 07:45 AM
Good morning all.
Dark, grey, windy and miserable today, hope it soon brightens up. My Gdaughter, Kylas Mum, takes her practical driving test today, only I know, well and you lot now! Even I don't know the time so my fingers will be crossed all day
Hope you all have a good day x
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2016, 08:03 AM
Good luck to Mark and Michael for their interviews and also to Kylas mum for practical driving test. I hope they all do well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Good morning everyone

Good luck to Mark and Michael with interviews and to Kyla's mum for her practical driving test.

Hope the weather brightens for you Moyra

Hope the bath arrives early so at least the plumbing can be done today too. Safe journey to Essex also hope Dillon's paw is better today.

Overcast here but have taken a chance to put the washing out. Taking son home this afternoon with all the camping gear he left plus of course some food

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-08-2016, 08:24 AM
Well its that time again so for me to be the first to say

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2016, 08:55 AM
Not raining at the moment,you can tell there's been heavy rain overnight. No idea if I will get the girls out or not, will give it another hour and see what its doing.
Zen had had a go at what's left of of one of the doors this morning,not a lot, so think she had just started and breakfast interrupted her session. Everywhere sopping, nearly a bin liner of wet shavings, I could do with another complete bale, will have to make do with what I've got and top up with pet shavings when I go in Home bargains on Friday. Works pension goes in on the 1st so I can go to the wholesalers and get some more bales then.
Nippy have got everything crossed here for the test, foul day for her, maybe not so much traffic though
Hoping both interviews are successful, Lynn and they both get the jobs. Have you seen the taps you want yet, will all be finished very soon now.
LOL Sue, have you got your house back now, evenif he has emptied the cupboards and freezer on the way out
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2016, 08:57 AM
Morning all who have followed.
Good luck to Kyla's mum today.
Dillon's paw is a lot better if given the previcox 1/2 at breakfast and half at tea time meal. I ran my hand along that leg earlier and he seemed fine until it touched the toe he damaged when a puppy and he drew it away looked at me as if to say keep away then sniffed round the toe. I am sure that is the issue.
Hoping he upset it last week when out and doing his mad scuffing when he drew his paw up and we thought he might of got something in the pad but after inspection realised he hadn't.
Fingers crossed it will get better and be back to how it was not to much trouble to him.
Thank you for Mark and Michael's good wishes.

Barry they already have Christmas cards in the shops and the garden centres are starting to get ready to.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2016, 09:04 AM
Happy Christmas hm yep I watched Christmas films yesterday how sad is that? But then I am. already done some shopping but not wrapped them yet. Hope everyone else isn't sad. Have a good day all. Planning Littlehampton for a trip Wednesday and wouldn't you believe it they have said hot. I don't do hot so hope it isn't to hot on the coast. Bfn.
www.xmasclock.com just for you Barry
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2016, 09:18 AM
Yes what is it with channel 5 showing christmas films already ?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >