Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Evening,
Back from work, am shattered today and very achey too.
The walk this morning was beautiful and very picturesque- Rosie was a little git though pulling on lead, launching herself into the undergrowth - that was very funny though, although pulling her out was a bit like a tug of war She wasn't allowed of the lead round the reservoir as signs are everywhere saying dogs must stay on the lead. Glad Lauryn was with me though. Well suppose we all have norty days. Think it must have been the smells that got to her head
I'll try and put the pics up on a link of our walk.
LG hope everything went well for you
TW think you ought to complain about the dog next door, cos I bet they would if it was your girls
Glad you had a good lunch Brenda
Losos glad Caseys results were good
Right now to try and put up walk pics
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-07-2016, 10:35 PM
Evening Mandy, glad you enjoyed your walk this morning, sounds like Rosie discovered "Bunny Central" down by the reservoir. It drives my lot daft as well if they can't get off to "investigate" the local wildlife! lol !
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2016, 11:14 PM
Its his dad's funeral to tomorrow, Mandy, hoping the dog goes back to his mother's house after that. Not the time to be nasty though, if its still here and barking next week, then I will have to say something.
Been rifling through wardrobes for a pair of black trousers, have dug 2 out, see which one looks best tomorrow. You might know it would rain wouldn't you will go to the service but not the burial or the wake
That's a lovely walk Mandy, shame Rosie had to be on lead though, no wonder you're aching after that and then work
Would SS work with Zen I wonder, I could also give it to Cariad and Lona as well
Glad Casey's doing fine, Harvey. A good home, love and decent food make all the difference, and now a new girlfriend, he must think its heaven
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 04:41 AM
SS if not used quickly enough can go off causing upset tums. Also you have to be careful how much to give at first because again can cause tummy upsets.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2016, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
LG, thanks for the heads up on Sharpe. I've been watching it on Drama on a Saturday morning, and they are the same ones now, there's only one (I think) that I've missed. Wish they had made more of them, I doubt he'll be making any additional episodes, i.e. Sharpes Retirement Home as he's progressed a long way famewise since the halcyon Sharpe days, mind you he does get seen off in G.O.T fairly early on, and perhaps if there's no more work on the books he may return. He does seem to get killed off a lot
Hoping the blood tests come back with a positive outcome
Dog next door has been barking since I came back with Mabs and Kesh at 12.30. so probably started an hour or so before that, and it is 6.30 now, so 7 hours, how it keeps it up I have no idea, but I resorted to banging one of the girls metal dishes on the wall (back door is open) shouting Shut Up at one point, carried on barking, mine would have run and hid
Don't know about the dogs - I would definitely have run and hid!! You're scarey!!!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3