View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-07-2016, 09:49 PM
Keep them all Harvey - you know you really want a house full of bouncy Newfies! lol !
I'm not really inclined to comment on your current goings on Lynn, not my circus - not my monkeys, as people are wont to say. But do hope that you can acheive a satisfactory outcome, sooner rather than later. As it is obviously causing you considerable grief, something you have done nothing to deserve!
Have spent the bulk of the day down by the river again. even took a picnic lunch today. The dogs are loving it, little Scout spending a huge amount of time standing in the shallows with the water right up to her chin and effecting what can only be described as a wide grin!
Always feel sorry for people who are badly affected by warm weather - I love it and find that I always feel better with the sun on my back. Not that we get a tremendous amount of sun bathing type weather up here normally! lol !
Goodnight all - hope you can all manage a good night's sleep.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-07-2016, 09:54 PM
Griff - you haven't done anything to deserve being treated so shoddily. The bloke is obviously a creep and you are definitely better off 'bout as we say up here.
If feeling a bit down - sit in the sun and eat loads of good quality ice cream (works for me!)
My best wishes. G.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Griff, you have done nothing wrong, except expect to be treated properly, and sadly the majority of people have no more idea of how to do that than a goldfish would, in fact you'd probably get better treatment off a goldfish. This is, and has been, my experience now for the best part of my life, and gave up on the whole scenario and concentrated on making myself happy and doing what made ME happy, rather than running around turning myself inside out in the hope it would make some self centred idiot appreciate me, which they don't, they just expect more, and turn the charm on when it looks like they may lose their current servant. Stop the roundabout,get off and walk away and do not look back, delete all relevant telephone numbers, and ignore texts, messages etc. If any sneak through the net, then be politely ignorant to whoever it is
Lynn, so pleased you are back and like Harvey says, you've made excellent time. People today are very interested in 'their rights' but not the responsibilities that go with them, I fear for this new prem baby, she has exercised her 'right' to bear this child, but is never going to take responsibility judging by her track record. Mark will be so relieved Joel is at last in caring reliable hands, and I bet Joel is, but of course he'll never say it, wouldn't be cool would it
Harvey, think you've got the beginnings of a Home For Mistreated Newfies there. Bless their little cotton socks, thank goodness you are there to give them back (or in some cases, find) their self respect and dignity. Why on earth people get dogs like that and proceed to destroy them is beyond me.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2016, 10:22 PM
Evening
Griff round here we say ' Good riddance to bad rubbish' you have done nothing wrong at all to be treated so badly, I really dislike people who keep you hanging on by a string- which he tried to do but you saw through it. S TW says, delete his number and ignore the messages should they come. ((Hugs))
Lynn pleased you got back in good time, and that Joel is now being looked after properly esp with such a sore on his leg .
Lossos looking forward to pics of Lara and I couldn't take a foster in purely because I'd end up keeping them lol
LG sounds like you and your bunch had a good day on the river
I'm off to make sandwiches for Tony then I'm off to bed
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments on Rosie - yes that is all her fur that they got off
Good night all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2016, 10:28 PM
Awwwww griff sorry it has turned out this way.
Harvey all the lucky newfies.
Joel gone up to bed.
Had a few eejits on the way people in the overtaking lane who had no business to be there. Good job my brakes are good and I left enough distance the person behind me didn't and luckily the left lane was clear so he had to move over that way to avoid smacking me up the bumper. The fast lane almost came to a stop at one point. I made up the time though when I got a clear run.
I bought us two ready meals to pop in the microwave as we were hungry I was trying to heat them on defrost.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2016, 11:08 PM
Oh isn't it annoying when you do that, hoping you've both eaten and sleeping the sleep of the righteous
Have got all the windows open, not a breath of air, got the fan on up here now. Checked on girls and they are flat out, they must have had enough of the fans because they eventually went outside and I left it an hour and no one came back in, so switched the fans off. Only just closed the back door when I went to bed
Mandy you must be like a wet lettuce after working in this heat, mustn't complain after the winter we had and the rain we've had recently
LG I miss going on the river, its still high here, saw 2 fisherman in it yesterday and it was waist high, after we've had this storm I'm going to hope it runs through and we can get on there. Going by the forecast tonight its going to be more rain than a massive storm with hailstones as was first predicted.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6