View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-07-2016, 11:35 AM
Got someone supposed to be coming to look at the traier today, so fingers crossed he will buy, already agreed a price.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Morning all
Moyra, i can only echo what everyone else has said about taking it easy, i fully understand that Stve isn't much help but i think you need to limit yourself to only doing a few things a day...can the doctors wait until tomorrow? you have already walked Amber....done the washing and put it out, i worry about you.
Nippy, oh dear, i do hope that Brian will be o.k, must be such a worry for both of you, how does he feel about a pacemaker?
Brenda, thanks for telling me about Drs...i just went to put it on Lol...wonder what this red rock is going to be like?
Tumblewwed, hope you get a sale
Sue, hope your lad managed to get home at some point, it is no wonder that families don't end up seeing people for ages when you think that you get on a train and go and then end up stranded Lol
Lynn, fingers crossed for a sale this week
TW, hope you managed to get your LPG and petrol. I agree with the comment about training...yes puppies need pointing in the right direction but with me it is as they get a big biggerwhen they get their confience to bimble off and decide not to listen that i need the extra help, we have been going for over 2 years with Kota, yes i could knock it on the head but it is good for the dogs and for me
Did i get everyone?? i hope so, if i have missed commenting i am sorry, was up early to call the Drs today, went down there and had to wait for a while, things didn't go how i expected either...sigh, will all get sorted in the end i guess
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 01:10 PM
Didn't see it from the beginning as my friendly window cleaner arrived and Tyto has to say hello to him. Looks like it is the usual run of the mill stuff.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Griff, I popped my Discharge from the Hospital up to the Doctors earlier. Washing is all dry and in off the line.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 01:44 PM
What was the operation for Moyra. Or shouldn't I ask?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 01:51 PM
D and C. and removal of 3 endometrial polyps. In other words Hysteroscopy and polypectomy, I think that is how you spell it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2016, 01:54 PM
Moyra please take care I had a d&c years ago when I lost a baby very early in pregnancy I went quite a few days then had very very heavy bleeding very frightening. So please take care. I didn't overdo things either I had Gorden, my sister and mum when he was at work helping me in the house and with Mark.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-07-2016, 02:18 PM
Put trailer on ebay last night to go live today. Buyer contacted 8am this morning viewed 1pm and bought for above ebay start price. So i am trailerless now. But what a space in the garage for more junk to fill. Don't think Sue could quite believe the speed of sale.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 02:27 PM
Oh Moyra do take it easy. No lifting.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2016, 02:31 PM
Well the doctor has rung and decided to reduce one of his tablets. So that is what we will do with crossed fingers.
Yes thank TW we had a good Sunday there were only 5 of us this week makes such a difference. I can't cope with all the noise and people these days .
Moyra please take things slowly, don't do too much.
I am really missing Doctors. It's a really long break this year because of all the bloomin sport!
Started watching Red Rock but turned it off. Wasn't sure what was going on!
griff he wasn't at all sure about a pacemaker but he is coming around to it now. If it has to be then it must be.
Granddaughter is off to Marrakesh this afternoon with her ears ringing with all my advice and warnings
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >