View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 01:01 AM
There is only ONE real dog park here in Atlanta. It's the only place where it's truly LEGAL to have your dog off lead in a public place. It's also somewhat far from us, deep in the middle of the city. Parking is a horror, and the crowds are insane. Despite that, I have heard so many good things and went myself and enjoyed myself a lot.

There are several parks where people let their dogs off anyway, me included... but you can be cited if a warden is roaming and feels like bothering someone. I can only take Jade to places where very few/no dogs will be... so the dog parks and me and Nigredo's special time.

Hopefully the next time we go, the owners of small dogs will keep them in the small dog area. There were Danes and dogs larger than Nigredo in the big area, so it baffles my why she'd take her dog in there?
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-08-2014, 02:42 AM
They sound like great places and I wish we had them.
As MJ points out though there will always be folk who don't stick to rules and can spoil it for others.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2