Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-03-2014, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Well yes she is into all the holistic and nutritional stuff, bearing in mind all the dogs the RSPCA has managed to take from her are not in the best of health shall we say, and appparently everywhere she lives is disgusting shall we say, why doesn't she apply it to herself and her dogs first and foremost before writing books and conducting seminars on the subject and also selling 'Healthful Pet Mince' to unsuspecting and gullible owners
That's why I'm thinking mental health problem.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Maybe, but surely all the more reason for her to be stopped permanently, then again she'll just move, change her name and carry on, I mean this 'Healthful Pet Mince' is £3.50 lb apparently, and it is 77% meat, so whats the other 23%, amazing value, when you realise I pay £1.20 A KILO for chicken mince, quite a profit margin isn't it!!
I think she's just found an easy way to make money as a con artist actually.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-03-2014, 04:12 PM
She was banned for 12 months that is all,
Oh thanks June, I suppose a banning order does not amount to a criminal offence. I am no legal expert but I do know there's all kinds of levels when it comes to punishment, and although all normal people would say she was found guilty maybe in the eyes of the law she actualy has no criminal record. That would probably explain why she was able to attend that Summer School course in Cambridge and also, as with actors and actresses, you can call yourself something different to your real name if you want and if you are not evading any Police enquiries by doing so.

My God, as in Tony Newly's song "Stop the world I want to get off"
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2014, 04:17 PM
In my opinion she got off very very lightly last time she was prosecuted, I think she was being chased by the SSPCA when in Scotland but evaded them by coming back to England and going back into hiding.
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-03-2014, 04:58 PM
I think she's just found an easy way to make money as a con artist actually.
You're probably right.
We need to keep showing links to her photo at every opportunity so new folk/prospective owners can easily research the fraud!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2014, 05:04 PM
I'll find out who she becomes and add it to the thread, then anyone can see it, plus it shows up if anyone does a google search on the name.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-03-2014, 07:20 PM
I'll find out who she becomes and add it to the thread, then anyone can see it, plus it shows up if anyone does a google search on the name.
Yes, good plan June, Dogsey must rank pretty high when it comes to dog related Google searches so if someone uses her new name and Dogsey they'll get this thread and maybe (just maybe) avoid her
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Thats why I started it when I found out about the name change and that she had started breeding again, the 'healthful' food business etc
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2014, 10:35 PM
I just cannot understand why someone like nadia who clearly is intelligent, clearly loved dogs, and was good with dogs - why would they then end up in this situation, I cannot understand this. I can accept how through no fault of your own you fall on hard times but if you are a true animal lover you would rather die than see an animal in your care truly suffer
Imana-Banana
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-03-2014, 11:12 AM
are the H B Turner books hers on Amazon?
Page 6 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »