View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
saffys mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:28 PM
saffy has quiet a few friends she does agilty,obed,and showing and she plays with all dogs that will play with her big or small, bigger male the better she is a bit of a slapper hope she plays that way next time she comes into season none my luck she will be a proper little madam ha ha ha
saffys mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-07-2007, 07:34 PM
saffy also does ringcraft so all dogs there to and she is in love with the black lab next door he is called ben we were wondering what we would call them if he had got to her lababso or lhasador but i can assure you that will not be happening ben is banned from the house till all is over so . but freedom is here again for another 6mths
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-07-2007, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by hectorsmum View Post
none

as my too are not allowed.

accoding to a few on here
Sorry for being nosey, but I don't understand being fairly new to Dogsey why some think yours aren't allowed to play with others? Or am I opening up a can of worms by asking?
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
non all my dogs have ASBO's and are not allowed to have freinds !!!!!!!!!!

My dogs have lots of friends too, however I won't list them all in order!

One of my crossbreed Roxy's favourite friend is a greyhound we meet who can run for miles with her. She is very sociable though and loves every dog and human.

My Westie Molly on the other hand likes more calm dogs. Although she can be a bit snobbish , she has a Yorkie friend who is on the same wavelength as her.

Molly and Roxy are best freinds though.
saffys mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by olive View Post
Olive has lots of friends

1 - her main friends are BJ and Ben. BJ is an OES and is actually one of the Dulux dogs from the ads, she was the one that ran up the wall in the ad from about 7/8 years ago. Ben is a black lab who has no idea when to stop running, he clatters into Olive every day we meet him.

2 - Kerry - a SCWT who Olive has known since puppytraining. They LOVE eachother, it's like long lost sisters reuniting when they see each other.

3 - Pebbles - a Yorkie, puts Olive in her place when needs be

4 - Bonnie - a Collie cross, who is just a darling and nice and calm

Olive pretty much gets on with most dogs, however some dogs aren't so keen on her, she's a bit too bouncy for them.
i dont have miss beejay it was funny seeing her name then it click who olive was jennifer and saffy here or saffy's mum we are going to the s.k.c. in august she is already going to crufts but i enjoying going even if we get nowhere i am showing dillon a little lhasa apso boy {saffy's toyboy } we hope to get puppies at the end of the year xxxxxxxx to olive from saffron
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2007, 08:47 PM
our two willow and dylan
have lots of friends they have red which is the most lovely red setter ,nicest dog i love him , then there are the puppys cross with spaniel 2 lovely girls ,then there is paddy black lab hes lovely carries two frisbys and empty bottle at all times . then there is king charles spaniel and a little sprollie type bailey and jasper and then there is bailey another bailey chocolate lab , then there is short meetings with loads of other dogs .. our two love other dogs and have lovely manners ,
muppytoes
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-11-2007, 11:49 AM
When i lived in Berkshire Muppet my Irish Setter has too many friends to mention she's one popular girl. Don't see anyone now we have moved to Lincolnshire as there is no need to go to the park because we have 4 acres for them to run in.

But her best friends were Tobie & Fugels (her two bestest ever friends - black Labs), Sam, Jake, Jake (another one - all black Labs as well), Ben (Rough Collie), Benson (Boxer), Norman (Border Terrier), Alfred (Staffie), Ollie (Staffie), Honey, Arnie, Misty (Golden Retrievers), Alfie (Lurcher), Fuzzy (cross-breed), Kestrel (Golden Retriever) and many many more.

Mr G (real name grommit but because he is so posh looking he's called Mr G) & Amber my lurchers are popular especially Mr G because he is so fast and wears everyone else out, which the owners love. Usually get greeted with is Mr G here, brilliant we'll have some peace this evening then.

Bailey my boxer - err still looking for a dog she likes. Has been approached many times but hates all other dogs except those she lives with.
catsta2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-11-2007, 11:50 AM
Hector is billy no mates. He only has me.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-11-2007, 01:02 PM
Ollie has lots of Friends.We see them most days but sometimes we get a walk just on our own or if we go somewhere different.

Gracie (GSD)
Ben (whippetx)
Poppy (Westie) plus her new sister Sadie (Yorkie)
Maisie (OES)
Spud & Lizzie (Mini Schnauzers)
Bruno (Rottie)
Ola (Black Lab)
Harry (Yellow Lab)
Cain (GSD)
Dylan (Bichon Frise)
Bess (Rottie) she had an accident so we don't get to see her now.She is on lead walking till next year.
Darcy (Dalmation)
Jack (Colliex)
Eddie (ESS)
Annie (English Setter)
Regan (Red setter)

Somedays there are loads of us walking our dogs and it is great to see all the different breeds and sizes and good to see how well they all play together.
A great doggie community.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Bryan's Best Friend is a springer spaniel called Benson.

His other friends are Bailey (black lab), Bramble (terrier cross), Archie (Irish Wolfhound), Kai (Akita), Karma (cocker spaniel), Louis (black lab), Rosie (chocolate lab), Jasper (springer spaniel), Freddy (bedlington terrier), Shep (bearded colie), 3 retrievers (whose names I don't know!), 3 bearded collies (one is called Hovis), Lenny (shar-pei), Rob and Dan (springer spaniels).

Wow I didn't realise how many doggy friends he has until I wrote them all down!
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >