Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2008, 11:32 PM
NO NO NO NO
The dogs sleep downstairs when we just had Shila she slept on the landing due to her seperation anxiety but now she has a friend both are downstairs.
I dont like dogs or cats in the bedroom xx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2008, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by scarter View Post
Our 1 year old (Beagle) has been getting into bed with us in the mornings since she was about 14 weeks old. We've just started letting our 10 week old in too.

I don't mind the space they take up.
I don't mind the snoring.
I don't mind the farting.
I don't mind the fact that under the covers is too hot after 5 minutes and on top of the covers is too cold after 5 minutes.
I don't even mind the fact that THEY grumble if we make a noise or move too much.

But it gets a bit much when they start a all out, loud, energetic play fight in our bed while we're trying to sleep
Id mind! If mine did that they would never get on the bed again!!
Chi-Owner
Dogsey Junior
Male 

27-11-2008, 12:52 AM
Both my dogs sleep in with me. They take pride place at the bottom of the bed before i even get a chance to get in.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 08:37 AM
I'm with cheekygirl (haha, sorry). Dog on bed for occasional weekend, morning cuddle only and only if due to wash sheets. Otherwise, no.
Although Woody isn't even allowed upstairs yet, he's too iccle.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2008, 11:04 PM
We don't get our pup for another 3 weeks but this has been a big topic of debate in our house already!!

The other half is in the Navy and is on a lot of courses next year that require him to be away in the week and back at weekends. He seems to think (and is probably right!) that i'll let Monty sleep in with me. I'd like to be able to do this as Monty will be my company whilst OH is away but i don't know if its a good idea incase the dog gets used to it and gets funny with OH when he's home at weekends!!
Angelinamegan
New Member!
Female 

28-11-2008, 08:30 AM
Its so sad to get hurted by dogs, they don't do it wantedly but sometimes it happens, they are not so bad creatures,
rarely some dogs are like that. Infact, people of one character kills in the name of terrorists, while on otherside
people struggling to save. As in human, we have different characters, dogs are also like that.

Take care, don't dislike dogs for this very reason.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 08:41 AM
Fudge used to always sleep downstairs. However when she developed noise phobia we took her up if she was distressed about thunder or fireworks etc. She prefers to sleep upstairs and will spend some time ON the bed or in her soft crate we have up there. However WE decide whether it is an upstairs or downstairs night depending on her needs.
Ayak
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-11-2008, 02:21 PM
My dog Beki lets me know when its bedtime by nudging me..going into my bedroom and jumping up on the bed. As soon as I get into bed she jumps off and sleeps on her large cushion on the floor.

Although she makes an exception if I'm feeling unwell...she almost seems to realise I'm not too good and will snuggle up to me on the bed. But she never attempts to get in the bed.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Have you tried sleeping with an Afghan - all those bones sticking into you Once tried never to be repeated

Sue
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 08:04 PM
Those who are trustworthy (ie WONT pee all over my bed) are allowed to sleep in with me. Saves me spending money on heating - pugs are like little, squidgy hot water bottles and they never cool

If anyone is having a major moult then they have to sleep on the sofa in the kitchen, but otherwise i will usually have them in with me. They love it and they are all so good. They each have their spaces (Lilah is usually as close to me as she can get lol) and they dont ake me up or anything
Page 9 of 45 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 > Last »