View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 04:08 PM

I need a rant slightly long post (sorry )

Oh what a day , I went shopping with my sis her hubby and oh today ,Was having a nice day until I entered Tesco I was stood in que at tills when this dear sweet old lady , Decided she did not want to wait in que and started jamming her trolley into the back of my heels , And sighing god this que is long , I wish they would hurry up , So I turned to her and polietly said I dont think you jamming your trolley into my ankles will make it move any quicker dear ,To which she just replied well it will it you move out of the que ,
Then when I left Tesco we went into to a little factory shop , By this time my side was getting really sore , There was the same old lady , She kept coming around behind me and banging into me with her trolley ,And saying get out of my way im in a hurry ,So I moved to the side to let her pass not wanting to be rude as she was elderly , I went towards the ailse where they had keyboards sitting as thanks to Thee Boobah and Zb making me laugh on her so much of an evening I had ruined one of my keyboards by spitting my coffee al over it , I then proceeded to the checkout only to have this dear sweet old lady beside me , She then elbowed me in my ribs and said are going to be long , I said I am awaiting to be served she then run her trolley over my foot elbowed me in the side again and I could not stay quiet no longer so I said excuse me dear thats my ribs your elbowing and its quite painful and that was my foot you just rolled your trolley over and to this she replied then blooming well move dear so I can be served , And they say the younger generation has no respect ,
When I finally got served after her as she then proceeded to bunk the que , She went outside drove her car straight out in front of ours and nipped back into the shop , Blocking us for a good ten minutes , When I went into the shop again to ask her can you move your car please as its blocking us from leaving she told me to sod off , I was that shocked I was lost for words , She finally came out got in her car and put two fingers up at us and drove off, I never in my wildest dreams thought an elderly person would be so rude
xxdk
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 04:10 PM
thats one ole lady that needs a good slappin which she would have got off me
you are way too nice DK
XXX
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Sounds like someting off a you've been framed video.You sure there were no hidden cameras?
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 04:16 PM
Sounds like the granny from hell.I'm sorry but I'm the most patient person but would have lost the plot big style oldie or no oldie Next time you get this you say,"Right Hyacynth Bucket get your bush back in yer car before I drag it there for you ,as for your trolley,you bump into me with it one more time and you'll be buried in it Thats the good old Scottish way of dealing with cob's Hope that cheered ya up hun,xxxxxxx
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Sounds like the granny from hell.I'm sorry but I'm the most patient person but would have lost the plot big style oldie or no oldie Next time you get this you say,"Right Hyacynth Bucket get your bush back in yer car before I drag it there for you ,as for your trolley,you bump into me with it one more time and you'll be buried in it Thats the good old Scottish way of dealing with cob's Hope that cheered ya up hun,xxxxxxx
dunno about DK but that cheered me up
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 04:23 PM
What a nasty old bat

Some people, grrr at them
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Could always take one of these dk and get your own back

xxxxxxxxxx
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm with thee Boobah, you may be senior in years but obviously not in manners and made the old bag wait her turn.
You could have told her you'd just come out of hosipital after a major op and your bed was still warm if she didnt push off
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 05:06 PM
ooo, I do like the Scottish approach!
My late brother who was a police officer once told me that letting tyres down, as long as no damage was done, was perfectly legal!!!!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Don't know if it cheered DK up but I've just nearly wet myself. I'm definitely with you, there is no excuse for rudeness. The amount of times similar minded OAP's have elbowed their way past a queue of people waiting for a bus is unbelievable and I'm afraid more than one has felt the sharp edge of my elbow.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >