View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Teddysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-04-2008, 07:02 AM
Will the opportunity for him still not be there in a year or twos time? I just asked OH what he'd do and he said there was no way he'd go without me but then we have kids etc.
If the opportunity will still be there then you're not being selfish in asking him to wait.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 07:07 AM
What a dilemma!
It's impossible to advise as each situation and relationship is different, all I can say is my late mother always told that if there was a difficult choice between two options, always go for the third. You just need to work out what the third is!
Thinking of you.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 06:50 PM
its a tough call my friend ,but there is one thing true in life ,
things happen for a reason ,you just cant see it the time ,
life and it twists and turns , massive thing, but who knows what sweet rewards it will bring ,good luck to you both ,what a amazing country ,what a massive adventure .
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Not an easy decision for you. Maybe thinking where you want to be in 5 years instead of thinking about just now might help and a year isn't so long really (OH worked away from home for a year). But that doesn't make it right for everyone!
Good luck with whatever you decide, I can imagine you are going to have a few sleepless nights with this one.
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 09:02 PM
Thanks for your support everyone I knew I could count on you all it's just going to be a long thought process and figuring out what's best for us in the long run
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 05:44 PM
It's a tough decision Hayley. It would be a very exciting opportunity for you but only you can make the decision what would be best.xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2