View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-05-2014, 03:51 PM
I think they're probably referring to when bitches fight they tend to bear grudges rather than get over it, males are simple souls. My solution to bitches falling out is to ensure they never do, mine know I won't tolerate any cr@p and will step in and tell them off before they can fall out. Interruption and distraction works every time for me.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
I think they're probably referring to when bitches fight they tend to bear grudges rather than get over it, males are simple souls. My solution to bitches falling out is to ensure they never do, mine know I won't tolerate any cr@p and will step in and tell them off before they can fall out. Interruption and distraction works every time for me.
Yes this is how I deal with it, if I see anything that looks like it is getting out of hand, or playing getting a bit to OTT I step in and tell them enough...
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
I am referring to all female households in the pet department... Mr M the poor B*ggar still lives here
In that case, perhaps it's better if we act like I totally didn't say that last part
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-05-2014, 05:25 PM
I prefer to have females, even my horses have always been female. Like has already been said, yes there are squabbles, but they need to be nipped in the bud. One started today on the river, again it was Cariad having a dig at Mabs, a loud Oi from me sent Cariad scuttling for cover and Mabs headed for the river. They know I won't tolerate it, the minute I hear anything going on I am there, and Cariad gets told, its almost always her with Mabs.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2