Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-02-2014, 09:18 PM

LBC now national

I'm absolutely over the moon and incase anyone is interested you can now get the radio station LBC national on DAB radio. It started from yesterday.

LBC is a talk/news only radio station and I could never get it in my area but now it's national on DAB I can listen to it whenever I like as I listen to the radio at night through headphones when I can't sleep. I'm thrilled to bits

Just incase anyone wants to know
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-02-2014, 11:13 PM
Brilliant - I'm going to find it right away! I've suffered Nick Abbot deficiency for far too long. Thank you so much for posting.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by CaroleC View Post
Brilliant - I'm going to find it right away! I've suffered Nick Abbot deficiency for far too long. Thank you so much for posting.
Glad someone is interested .

It hasn't been the same for me since the Talk side of Talksport went and it is now 24 hour of sport so I went over to Radio 5 Live but that's not brilliant so chuffed to pieces I can now get LBC and have been listening alot since I've known.

Happy listening CaroleC.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2014, 05:29 PM
I like LBC too. I don't always agree with the presenters but I enjoy the debates.
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-02-2014, 11:33 PM
I'm a bit miffed. Before it shrank down to the London area I could get it on all four of our DAB radios. Now it's back to being National I can only get it on two of them - not in the bedroom or the dog room (the rooms with a Southern aspect). So it's sit up and listen to friendly LBC, or go to bed and put up with a BBC substitute.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-03-2014, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by CaroleC View Post
I'm a bit miffed. Before it shrank down to the London area I could get it on all four of our DAB radios. Now it's back to being National I can only get it on two of them - not in the bedroom or the dog room (the rooms with a Southern aspect). So it's sit up and listen to friendly LBC, or go to bed and put up with a BBC substitute.
You may have to re-tune the radios again.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2014, 06:28 PM
I have been with LBC ever since Talk Sport went all sport and I managed to pick up LBC on a new DAB radio. Lucky being so closed to London. I have it on all night every night. Love Steve Allen and one or two of the others.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-03-2014, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I have been with LBC ever since Talk Sport went all sport and I managed to pick up LBC on a new DAB radio. Lucky being so closed to London. I have it on all night every night. Love Steve Allen and one or two of the others.
Hello Moyra, I was gutted when Talk Sport went all sport, I couldn't pick up LBC on radio so I had to settle for listening to Radio 5 Live which wasn't really my cup of tea but couldn't be choosy. I was made up when LBC went national recently and like you I listen to it all night in between sleeping. That Steve Allen doesn't 'alf rant doesn't he, he makes me laugh with the things he comes out with He tells you all the gossip on celebrities. I'm gradually getting to know the presenters now, I already knew Duncan Barke and Ian Collins from Talksport, and everyone knows Andrew Castle and Larry Lamb.