Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2013, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post

How's the throat today?
Rubbish. But to be fair I haven't done anything about it. Neck hurts now too so it must swelling ..and have a couple more ulcers. Moan, moan, moan. Remus is being particularly trying too. I'm waiting for my eldest to go to sleep now as she likes of have someone in with her and Remus is yowling in his crate. He hasn't run today ..not my fault...I took him for a walk and he wouldn't run. So now he's a bag full of energy and hormones.
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
I am glad you said what it was - for a moment I thought he had gotten hold of a pacifier!
Oh we don't have those in our house....just a smelly old rabbit that get sucked by Merryn and Cary has a giraffe that she holds while she sucks her thumb.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2013, 06:18 PM
You moan away those things are painful. Dogs always chose their moment to play up,pity they don't come with batteries!!!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2013, 06:22 PM
You moan away those things are painful. Dogs always chose their moment to play up,pity they don't come with batteries!!!
I shouldn't complain about him because he is a very easy puppy, it's my partner that finds it stressful when Remus barks and whines. Remus has taken to repetively barking at Tonks because he wants her to play but she doesn't really like playing with him without a tuggy toy because he is a bit too nippy with her....and always screams if she nips him back. Lol! Hopefully that'll change as he gets older. I went down and got him out of the crate because he was making such a fuss. He weed in there the other day when I didn't go down...so I took him in the garden but he didn't want to go just kept trying to run into the lounge to get on the sofa. I'm as stubborn as him so he was put back in his crate...and now he's gone quite. I wish he liked the crate but he doesn't, but it's a necessary evil for us unfortunately.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
That photo .... and his ear are so funny

My dogs went through a phase of weeing on 'other' dogs' beds and it was when my two had their male hormones pumping through them, reaching adolescence. I should think it was Remus 'marking' Tonks's bed. Once my two had had the male contraceptive implant the marking stopped completely.
Well he's definitely a bag of hormones...I was just bent over Carys while I was changing her nappy and Remus came up behind me, sniffed and then licked my arm pit (ew) and then started trying to hump me! Until now we've had no humping at all. As the vet charges are based around the size if the dog I've just phoned to see how much it would be to get him done nowish.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2013, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Well he's definitely a bag of hormones...I was just bent over Carys while I was changing her nappy and Remus came up behind me, sniffed and then licked my arm pit (ew) and then started trying to hump me! Until now we've had no humping at all. As the vet charges are based around the size if the dog I've just phoned to see how much it would be to get him done nowish.
Take him in on bended knees, you'll save a fortune
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2013, 04:08 PM
Take him in on bended knees, you'll save a fortune
Haha. I did ask about it when we first got him but because we weren't sure how much he would grow they couldn't say a definite price.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2013, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Haha. I did ask about it when we first got him but because we weren't sure how much he would grow they couldn't say a definite price.
How thick am I? Didn't know that about the size,price ratio.Guess it makes sense but thank God mine's a shih tzu! Imagine what they'd charge for a Mastiff or Irish Wolfhound! now I know why Mrs Pat went for Bella
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2013, 04:17 PM
How thick am I? Didn't know that about the size,price ratio.Guess it makes sense but thank God mine's a shih tzu! Imagine what they'd charge for a Mastiff or Irish Wolfhound! now I know why Mrs Pat went for Bella
Haha...I guess it's to do with the amount of anaesthetic and other meds they have to use.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2013, 07:59 PM
€75 here for a spaying op. And a very good one it was too - they bandage the belly after to prevent any swelling or infection. My memorable moment - when Bella bit me! As I tried to cut the belly bandage off on the 3rd day! She might have only been a tiny little spondoolicks but managed to puncture my thumbnail! No way I could be cross with her - one she was scared and two - if you could have seen this EVIL SNARLING face on that little bundle of fur lol!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
€75 here for a spaying op. And a very good one it was too - they bandage the belly after to prevent any swelling or infection. My memorable moment - when Bella bit me! As I tried to cut the belly bandage off on the 3rd day! She might have only been a tiny little spondoolicks but managed to puncture my thumbnail! No way I could be cross with her - one she was scared and two - if you could have seen this EVIL SNARLING face on that little bundle of fur lol!
Ooooo dear!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >