Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 05:45 PM

Music to your dogs ears

It's said that the type of music you like can tell a lot about a person - their age their temperament, their style or lack of LOL and of course it can be completely misleading....

So on that note (forgive the pun) just wondered whether your doggies enjoyed a particular type of music, artist or even narrowing it down to a particular song...

I intend to introduce P.GSD to Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong's live duet album and hope like heck that he'll howl along with them much to the desperation of the neighbours I'm sure

Love to hear what your doggies love musically.

xxx
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Tia and Pippin have applied to be in the church choir, 'cos they practice their auditions every time the bells start to ring
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 05:56 PM
That's really sweet

Depending on what time the church bells ring - hazarding a guess probably quite early on a Sunday morning ?

Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by maplecottage
That's really sweet

Depending on what time the church bells ring - hazarding a guess probably quite early on a Sunday morning ?

Thankfully MC, the bells belong to a church next to the MIL so it's only when we visit at the right (or wrong) time
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Hi M/C I'm afraid my dogs don't listen to any music as I have the t.v. on most of the time nowadays at home during the day - it's a "senior" thing you know.

But, one of my previous dogs used to howl the place down when Sarah Brightman sang on the t.v. or radio! Lol! She was soooo funny, and she would only ever do that when she came on, nobody else.
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 06:09 PM
www schucks... that's awfully sweet too.. Sarah Brighton - haven't heard that name in a while.
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Jake hates music i'm afraid though he loves listening to talk shows on the radio. He also watches TV especially crufts when the dogs were doing flyball he wouldn't take his eyes of the screen
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by jake
Jake hates music i'm afraid though he loves listening to talk shows on the radio. He also watches TV especially crufts when the dogs were doing flyball he wouldn't take his eyes of the screen
Crufts is so great to watch...not surprised Jake is glued to the screen
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 06:44 PM
my two boys love listening to dolly parton
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
my two boys love listening to dolly parton
Go Dolly

There's a great duet of Dolly Parton and Norah Jones they are a fantastic combination..you just have to love Dolly (sheepishly admitting to being a closet fan)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >