Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-11-2006, 10:12 PM

A Day In The Life Of Luke 13th November 06

Well..I am not a person who can say 'today was a day like any other' as in my life, no two days are ever alike! It differs allways..whether it differs by a mass difference such as a baby being born, or just a small difference like realising how Noel Edmunds has become like a flu epidemic and has spread everywhere, it still differs!
Today was a cold Monday in the Middle of these lands, there was once a rather crude saying "Colder Than A Witches T**"-disgusting I know, but that crude saying was quite appropriate for today! The sky looked as bleak as a rice pudding without the rice, it really did look glum! As i sat introducing my hissing kitten to a rather scatty Springer i noticed how much the world outside has changed, I don't mean politically or anything (thats a subject for a whole different blog!) but physically the world has changed, the trees hang skelletal, the grass lies glazed with ice, the air remains crisp yet cold and the sky looks bleak, its strange how a moment ago i remember waking up to hot summer mornings, being out with the dogs at half past five and it being light and warm-sitting in the garden and having fresh Bacon, Scrambled Eggs and Orange Juice so fresh that the tounge felt as if it was growing trees! But it seems so far ago..a world away from the day spent in wooly jumpers and thick socks, outside trying to "batten down the hatches" aka fix the covers to the rabbit hutches and stop them blowing away!
It's strange really how the weather is so fickle in this part of the country, being in the middle you would expect we would get a mix of the weather from ooop the north and duuuwn the south-but it just isn't so, sadly. We tend to get our own lot of crap weather, and it really is crap with a capital C, although I didn't use a capital C originally.
I made a discovery today, it's related to something I said earlier about Noel Edmunds, he hasn't aged since his 'House Party Days'! He has remained the same age, Is he the real peter Pan? Or is he a genius who has invented something to keep him the same age? Or is it that we as a TV viewing nation have been fooled into believing who we saw on Deal Or No Deal is Noel Edmunds, when really its a PC processed image and Noel Edmunds is still enjoying his house party's and giant blobby men?!?
Whichever is true, this freakish NON aging man is everywhere! He will be doing those dreadful compensation adverts next the 'No Win No Fee' ones that everyone looks so serious on, i mean its blates obvious that those people are acting!
So, forumers-you all knew I was barking, but my blog enteries will reveal a whole new dimension of craziness to Luke=]

I really should have done some coursework today instead of pondering about Noel Edmunds age and battoning down hatches...
So, I have a feeling those who are reading this will be urgently pressing the back button in order to avade the insane ramblings of me, but then again-who knows, i might actually obtain some avid readers who check back for more blog's of mine in the 'Home Life Bit'-who knows?
Live Long And Prosper.
Luke.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2006, 10:22 PM
You should be a journalist, can't wait for more!
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Can't wait for tomorrows episode!! I get the feeling my first blog (when I get round to doing one) will pale into insignificance after this!!! Let your fingers do the walking Luke, waiting for Epi 2!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 12:03 PM
Nice one Luke (the man in the middle ) look forward to reading your next episode. xx