Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2006, 05:49 PM

24/11/06- Tilly

I haven't been doing a doggy diary for the past few days but that's cos my mam has got me working very hard. She says I've got to learn to 'sit' when she tells me to and it's really tiring learning stuff. I get so excited I can't always remember what my mam has taught me but i do try.

My mam told me off yesterday cos I was a little bit norty...I stole something out of the, litter tray my mam said it was called. It's like a box with gravel in. There were lumps in it so I thought I'd try a bit but my mam frowned at me. I'm glad I left it alone as when I did my mam gave me a chew stick to chew on and it tasted a lot better than the lumpy gravel stuff.

We've been out for a couple of walks but as it was really, really wet we didin't stay out long.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

24-11-2006, 06:38 PM
yuk - stay away from the cat poo Tilly, it will give you a bad tummy.. Nice to see you are enjoying your training tho!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2006, 06:41 PM
Oh Tilly, you are just like my Charlie and Dusty, keeping them out of the litter box is a nightmare, they still sneak in it every now and then when they think no-one is watching.

*pukes*

Stick to the chews, much better for you!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

24-11-2006, 07:03 PM
Hi Tilly cat poo gads much better with a chew stick. Glad to hear the training is going well