Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-11-2006, 04:46 PM

Star days

Star days

Jake and me and a good long Skyeless run yesterday so that was nice, we took a walk to the motorway bridge we were going to cross into the woods but with the noise and wind me and Jake decided that we would not go. In the afternoon I took my blanket to a warm spot and had a well earned sleep, I was woke up by a knock on the door, it was a delivery of meat from jimmys farm, it all looks so tasty but I got told that its not for me, spoil sports. Last night I stayed up late while phill stayed up I took up my spot on his feet leaving them numb.

Today me and Skye decided to have a early morning fight to blow the cobwebs away, much to the annoyance of mum. On our run all three of us had a good fight and ended up very dirty. On the way home I went my own way, phill shouted me but I did not listen, he did not shout a 2nd time so it must not have been important. I went sniffing round where there were fox poo, and often some nice dirty smell to roll in, however there was none today. If I do wander off I always go to the entrance and wait there, I never go to far or roam, cos I might get lost which mean I might to get fed.

Barks

Star
Azz
Administrator
Male 

24-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Glad you had a great day Star.. and don't forget... fox poo = bathtime!