Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-11-2006, 04:45 PM

My last 2 days

My last 2 days

Yesterday was a separate walking day, and for once phill remembered to take some pictures. I enjoy separate walks now as much as with them 2. It was a nice run with plenty of water to mess in and a met a work man who was walking his dog as he takes it to work with him. I also saw the postman on the way home and jumped up and him leaving muddy paw prints.

In the afternoon phill got an email about my brother, he is doing well so that’s nice to no. I stayed up late last night while phill watched the cricket, it bores me so I just slept but It was on Jakes chair cos he was upstairs lol.

Today I got told off by mum as I was “on one” not normally a problem but this was at 6am, It was me and Star fighting and running about and being very loud, Jake was still in bed the lazy get.

When we calmed down me and Star and a sleep. We went for a run later on and it was wetter than yesterday and all 3 got wet and muddy, Near the end Star wandered off and did not listen to phill, but he was not to mad as he said he knows where he had gone and where he will be and sure enough he was there. This afternoon I got told off again cos phill was having a sleep and I jumped right on his head.

Woof woof
Skye
Azz
Administrator
Male 

24-11-2006, 06:00 PM
lol Skye.. good on you for being the alarm clock and where's the pics? Make sure your dad posts them!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-11-2006, 06:03 PM
He said he posted them in the pictures section yesterday