View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2006, 05:07 PM
She is just adorable, she looks like she is very well behaved.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
She is just adorable, she looks like she is very well behaved.
N O T she norty girlie:smt096
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Jessie is beautiful,don't you forget how those little teeth hurt,Ollie is 5 months now so we are nearing the end of the teething on us not quite but getting there.
She looks almost as big as Kai.Bet you can't wait to take her out and show her off.
Yes the teeth do hurt, she wants to bite anything at the moment. I have been knitting a scarve for my daughter this week, she has knicked the wool at least 3 times this week even thought i have hid it.

She did walk under kai the other day and i did wonder how she fitted!!

She should be able to go out next week, but i have to keep her exercise really short, i want to take her to the woods for a good run around, but i will have to put up with a two minute walk on a lead and leave the woods till she is older....bit of a shame really. Sneaking her into work with me tomorrow as everyone is desperate to meet her.!!
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2006, 05:23 PM
What a bonny baby. Im afraid there werent enough pictures there, keep them coming. I love watching them grow especially when they grow into such big dogs.
I hope she fits on your lap like Lynn's for a long time yet.
Berger I didnt know you were getting your pup? Did I miss something?
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Really like her. I love Newfoundland's and were looking to get one a few years ago.

Wait till she's big enough to hit the water !!!!!!!
benimseker
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2006, 05:34 PM
What a cutie! she looks like a little teddy bear!!!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Awww Shiba, Jessie is such a cute cuddly furball, she is just toooo cute for words. :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt008 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt049 :smt049 :smt049 :smt049 :smt058 :smt049 :smt049 :smt049.

Not enough pics though More please - and then some more Been waiting for these it seems forever, so just keep them coming.
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Aaah, she's gorgeous

Mind you, I know only too well how a pure devil can lurk behind that angelic expression You have some fun times ahead!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by shiba View Post
Yes the teeth do hurt, she wants to bite anything at the moment. I have been knitting a scarve for my daughter this week, she has knicked the wool at least 3 times this week even thought i have hid it.

She did walk under kai the other day and i did wonder how she fitted!!

She should be able to go out next week, but i have to keep her exercise really short, i want to take her to the woods for a good run around, but i will have to put up with a two minute walk on a lead and leave the woods till she is older....bit of a shame really. Sneaking her into work with me tomorrow as everyone is desperate to meet her.!!
I think you will find a 2 minute walk will wear her out nicely,Ollie only gets 25-30 mins a day,and that is plenty even when he seems to be a little devil indooors and you think a good hours run but he can't keep it up they tire very quickly and they know when to stop.He knows he cannot outrun his doggy Friends and so lays down and watches them racing round.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2006, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
What a bonny baby. Im afraid there werent enough pictures there, keep them coming. I love watching them grow especially when they grow into such big dogs.
I hope she fits on your lap like Lynn's for a long time yet.
Berger I didnt know you were getting your pup? Did I miss something?
He still gets on our laps amazing how something so big can fit but he does all 4stone 13pounds of him.Think he will get on there when he is 10 stone.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >