View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

18-03-2009, 05:36 AM

What Crazy/Funny things do you do with your dog?

As the title says!
Azz
Administrator
Male 

18-03-2009, 05:39 AM
I dance with Rocky !

Or rather, I put my Sony Walkman on and dance (well try to!) and he 'jumps' up around me!

At first he didn't like it (probably wondered what the heck I was doing!) but I associate it with treats (give him treats while dancing) and now, the moment I start dancing his tail starts to wag!
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 07:50 AM
Could we have some video evidence please?
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 07:55 AM
Well you've all seen the Woody Wiggle but Woody has also taken to jumping into my arms, wrapping his legs around my shoulders and giving me "Mummy Kisses"!!

Ahem. Anyway I am not in to humanising my dog in any way shape or form ;o)
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 12:43 PM
We put the Chihuahua song on (you know that irritating little tune you can't help but sing along to.............)
and dance with the Chis. They love it, especially Pebbles, who dances on her back legs
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 12:46 PM
I have in the past {or whenever the oppertunity comes up} sneeked in late at night to kids adventure play grounds and kinda used them as a mini agility thing for my dogs....
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I have in the past {or whenever the oppertunity comes up} sneeked in late at night to kids adventure play grounds and kinda used them as a mini agility thing for my dogs....
Now that, I would love to see ............................
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Each of my dogs has a theme tune, a song I sing for just them, with the words changed to fit their names in...

I sing "I'm a Selkie girl, in a selkie world.. you can brush my hair, I'm hairy everywhere" To the the tune of 'Barbie girl' while I'm grooming Selkie.. She licks my face and thinks I'm completely barmy!

Pharaoh has 'beautiful dreamer' When we're having a cuddle.. He used to have nightmares and wake up screaming in the night, it was his lullaby to send him back to sleep.

Kismet is "You and me vs the world!" by Space.. Some days it's like we're the only ones who get each other, we dance about, or run around to this song
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Ahem.

Me and my boys do the conga in the living room, or we have a rave. Either way, it involves noise, jumping up and down and generally being silly.

I also have a song for the boys called Wiggly Pup, to the tune of a football chant. You have to sing it whilst standing with a dog between your knees and wiggling them around in time to the music.

Um, and I have a special little language that I chatter to the boys in when they are having cuddles.

But, like Pidge, I also don't humanise my dogs at all. Ever. No way. Ahem.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 03:13 PM
When I pick Tilly up - though not so much now as she's getting bigger! she puts her head on my shoulder..... at which point I break into the song "Put your head on my shoulder.......... and at the ooo oo oo oooooo bit I'm trying to teach her to join in! She's done it once or twice (but it was more of a howling yawn!) so we are working on it. Glad I'm not the only daft muppet!! lol
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >