Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2020, 10:05 AM
Good morning e everyone

Fingers crossed for a good outcome for Bruno and hugs to you and Alena Harvey

Pleased you are ok Lynn and `Dillon

Enjoy your visit Kelly to Steve's

Damp here this morning but have had Teazle out and also planted out a Hydrangea I have grown from a cutting so hope it survives the winter. Have a backup in the greenhouse

Hope all are ell

Have a good day and stay safe
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-11-2020, 03:40 PM
Thanks for all your good wishes for Bruno, he's actually back home now and is booked in for an X-Ray tommorrow. They again could find nothing from external examination so the only alternative is anesethic and X-ray and hope he comes through it OK.

Thanks once again to all of you out there, I'll keep you posted when I can.

Bye for now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-11-2020, 04:19 PM
Best wishes for Bruno tomorrow Harvey, fingers crossed it is fixable.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2020, 04:20 PM
Fingers crossed for Bruno... could it be his spleen? Or pancreatitis?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2020, 05:34 PM
Thinking of you all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2020, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Thanks for all your good wishes for Bruno, he's actually back home now and is booked in for an X-Ray tommorrow. They again could find nothing from external examination so the only alternative is anesethic and X-ray and hope he comes through it OK.

Thanks once again to all of you out there, I'll keep you posted when I can.

Bye for now.
Odd I cannot recall and we do not as you say know much of his background however do you think it could simply be old age.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2020, 06:20 PM
Good evening all.

Sorry to hear about Bruno, Harvey. Hopefully, he'll sail through the x-ray and you should have some more answers. Fingers crossed you do.

It was foggy for our morning walk and OH hasn't been too well since we got back. I was hoping the stomach problems would be over with the removal of the stones, but apparently not

The news of the vaccine sounds promising, but will be a while before we know whether it will be rolled out or not. I do hope so
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2020, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good evening all.

Sorry to hear about Bruno, Harvey. Hopefully, he'll sail through the x-ray and you should have some more answers. Fingers crossed you do.

It was foggy for our morning walk and OH hasn't been too well since we got back. I was hoping the stomach problems would be over with the removal of the stones, but apparently not

The news of the vaccine sounds promising, but will be a while before we know whether it will be rolled out or not. I do hope so

Chris Sorry to hear about your hubby - maybe he will be better but his body is still "living in the past" and does not realise the "stones" have gone.

Agree totally misty/foggy. Well better to be close to the vaccine than miles away
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2020, 06:52 PM
Harvey, sorry to hear that Bruno is not progressing, Amber is being very fussy about eating too but I got her onto cooked lamb's hearts then she wouldn't eat anything else. She had a chicken drumstick first thing this morning but didn't want a change in diet tonight but she has finally eaten it. I do hope Bruno picks up but it does seem like Amber it is an age thing. I wish him well. God bless.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-11-2020, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Fingers crossed for Bruno... could it be his spleen? Or pancreatitis?

Our lovely Rianna died from a burst spleen in 2015 and so far as I recall she was eating normally right up to the day she died.

I'll have to check but I think his microchip record shows him as nearly 8 years old. That might be considered old for a dog his size 'tho all our Newfies have lived longer.

Thanks once again for all your thoughts and will let you know tommorrow what the vets find.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >