Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 07:19 AM
Originally Posted by Kerryowner View Post
I'm happily married so no looking for me!
Just because you have eaten, does not mean you cannot look at the menu!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 07:30 AM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Just because you have eaten, does not mean you cannot look at the menu!
Ha, ha-that's a good one! At my church a friend's son used to come sometimes. He was drop-dead gorgeous and an airline pilot too! My friend jolingly told me off for saying this and I replied I was just admiring God's handiwork!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 07:45 AM
Nah! I either am to damn busy watching the dogs to notice, or as the other day I got told once ''Oh is this your daughter''...I was with my friend Marie, when I said (light hearted) No...I'm only ten Im not old enough, he turned and said....your no spring chicken
and the second who told me....you have to be my age....... he was 72.......Im only 58
Or I have hubby a 6ft 1 Black guy weighing in at 25 stone with me....no one wants to bother then
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 08:20 AM
Not seen a single looker in my area lot of joggers though Millie likes to chase them if she could.

only ever come across older men or women its like gods waiting room!! Ill have to learn to go jogging :>
WarFlyball
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-09-2011, 08:24 AM
Not noticed anyone but someone clearly did - o/h heard someone getting rather crudely propositioned the other night when he was walking the dogs
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 08:26 AM
Damn, I'm clearly walking Dex in the wrong places.....!!! Never seen a single good looking bloke, at least not so far...

Though I do have a little crush on a certain Malamute lad that we meet sometimes......but I don't think canine crushes count

Even if some rather attractive men did start frequenting our local park, I usually look a total state - covered in mud, clutching carrier bags full of steaming dog excrement.....
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 08:33 AM
must be missing something we live on the edge of a village and no one ever walks across the fields except a chap with a Bernese and he lives 3 houses away but after being very happily married for the past 34 years I'm not looking for a replacement but I do still look
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 08:38 AM
Nah fraid not...they're all about 70+ where I live
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 09:03 AM
nope unfortunately not. i hardly bump into anyone, and then they are really reallly old ooh except for the man on the cloud with the pointer

but ive got my on a much hotter guy right now, so no one else compares
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 09:17 AM
Been happily married for years but I can still window shop !
Years ago a gorgeous man started walking his dog at the same time as me . Until I knew his name I used to call him "Handsome man " ( not to his face lol )
Even OH would say to me when I came in from my walk " did you see handsome man today " ?
Eventually we began chatting and I got to know his name . He was a really nice guy as well as being gorgeous !
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »