View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2009, 08:30 PM
I'm hoping I'll meet a balanced bc one day. As everyone I've met, or heard about so far, excluding one's on here, has had some kind of ocd, or other issue.

Though I think many are gorgeous to look at, it's not a breed I'd own personally.

As far as staffies go, all the one's I've met, hae been verry happy, and certainly not afraid to show it lol. One of the few smaller dogs I'd concidder owning.
littlewolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Border collie, i don't think i'd own either but I like big dogs and dogs with fluff so staffies really don't do it for me.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Definitely border collies for me Just love everything about them, although may not have another as a pet. Hubby will always have his working collies, so will always have at least one in my life.

I do like Staffs but would never own one, due to the high probability of dog aggression and don't want anything else but GSDs anyway
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Would have to go for a collie, I love having one They're great fun with endless energy which I love!

We did however consider a staffie and it is a breed that I would consider in the future, they're lovely dogs!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2009, 08:38 PM
I love BCs but know they are not for me (at this time )

I never thought a Staffie would be for me but they are a breed that I am liking more and more and recently i have met a couple that I could happily kidnap
madisondobie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Border collie for me i love their active brains always willing and able to try anything - ive walked two for 4 1/2 years that only understood hungarian when i first started walking them in 5 one hour walks they knew the english version of 8 commands .
Staffies are lovely but its the BC for me.
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Another difficult one. I think I'll go with Border Collie as I love a lot about them, and they look beautiful too.

I've met some great staffs but I don't think bull breeds are for me. I'd be worried about dog aggression too I think, although the two I know best are fab with Freda!
gsdgirl:-)
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-11-2009, 08:42 PM
God this is so hard i'm choosing staffy! they are gorgeous! there is a man near me who walks his collie and staffie off lead for miles, the collie always has a stick the staffy a ball, they both just stay behind him no matter what, the staffy always makes me smile coz he trots a few feet behind with his little legs collies are beautiful and i love to see them work but staffy wins xx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2009, 08:46 PM
staffy, as dawn said, collies are just to busy for me.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2009, 08:56 PM
and my answer will be.............COLLIE. Why? how long have you got. Brains, personality,devotion,memory,expressive faces,dainty little feet and those skinny little legs when they are wet,the piles of hair they leave when blowing their coat and the many woo woos that greet you when you walk for the door. Oh and last but not least that mane of hair you can bury your face in and lose yourself in when you have the biggest secret in the world to share...........

The staffy? just not for me.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »