View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2009, 09:48 PM
I have taken 4 malamutes out on lead, but that was when two of them were younger, I wouldnt even try it now, because if they decided to go run after a squirrel or something, I would NOT be able to hold them back, the most I take now is two at a time.

Mo
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by gsdmad View Post
sorry i dont understand your last post, reference to me.
Im easily confused :S
i think she is meaning layla's comment... you said 'same here' after it and quoted it so i think shes forgotten who originally wrote it... not sure though, but thats what i thought lol
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-10-2009, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by Katie23 View Post
why isit krusewalker - more often that not you pop up for a good argument and try to aggrivate me lol....

ive said enough on this thread appart from GSD mad and whoever else it was - of course i wanted replies - whether i agree or not

i think on a forum its diffcult to grasp 'the tone' of someones post... hence why sometimes it gets put accross wrong...

nm
To answer your question katie, firstly it is because I think the original argument you put forward is wrong, as in i dont agree with it.
Which is the question you asked.

And secondly, the following point you made about people being off with you, you were simply mistaken.
As in, no one put their posts across wrong, they just disagreed with you.
However, i think you are correct that you can grasp the tone of posts wrong, as i think that is what you have done on this thread.

Straight up, thats what i think
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2009, 10:53 AM
I like to stick to two at a time, even though I have four dogs, I can walk and control 4 dogs, BUT.... if another owner were to say..............let there aggressive dog rush mine, then no way could I control that sinario with four dogs,

so its more about what I may meet out on a walk,

my lot get a lot of off lead running and its hard to see what 4 are up to all at once, lol
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
i think she is meaning layla's comment... you said 'same here' after it and quoted it so i think shes forgotten who originally wrote it... not sure though, but thats what i thought lol
lol you couldve confused me more, as both me and tupacs names are layla
I get it now though!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I like to stick to two at a time, even though I have four dogs, I can walk and control 4 dogs, BUT.... if another owner were to say..............let there aggressive dog rush mine, then no way could I control that sinario with four dogs,

so its more about what I may meet out on a walk,

my lot get a lot of off lead running and its hard to see what 4 are up to all at once, lol
thats a good point, i think when walking multiple dogs every scenerio needs to be thought of and taken into account. i think that no matter how well trained a dog is, anything can happen and trouble could easily break out...

Originally Posted by gsdmad View Post
lol you couldve confused me more, as both me and tupacs names are layla
I get it now though!
oh, sorry

didnt know your name was layla as well... thats freaky lol not your name but that i said that to you about her, not realising your names were the same...
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
thats a good point, i think when walking multiple dogs every scenerio needs to be thought of and taken into account. i think that no matter how well trained a dog is, anything can happen and trouble could easily break out...

exactly.......

krusewalker... like i said - opinions welcome whether i disagree or agreee... lol

and same goes for people who dont agree with me....my 'i dont care' coment perhaps to flippant and not well explained... 'i dont care' if you dont agree with me - everyone is entitled to an opinion and i was asking for comments sorted?

Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-10-2009, 08:21 PM
understood by me

cheers for that

random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2009, 08:32 PM
It's not often I take more than 2 but at a push can do my four round the back, not on a long walk though, if Maddy kicks off they all tend to join in, without her though they are fine lol. x
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6