Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2007, 04:19 PM

gardening

been gardening most of the morning putting nice bedding plants into the rockery and weeding along the dog run fence and thought i would plant some sweat pea there this year to grow in and out of the other roses plum tree,and slowly up the fencing,me being accident prone asual got messed up with a rose tree it won,a thorn in my thumb,then down by the clematis another thorn,right threw the skin ooch,every year try to make the garden nice,this year looking for some new plant ideas,i most have the normal bedding plants,for window boxes,lobella,and such any body any new ideas for the garden,iv bought daisies,any other bedding plants i could use,hepl im stuck this year here was last years attempt.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 06:07 PM
Hmmm, I'm not great on bedding plants - I've been woking on the structural stuff in my garden mainly. I have planted some oriental lillies into big pots though - mmmmm! How about a few dahlia bulbs for late summer, and some pansies for a bit of colour now.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Hi, how about Gazania's I fell in love with them last year, and what about some Celosia there unusual, but i doubt youd get them in trays, more individual pots and that may get expensive, i always like coleus, they may not flower but have a really pretty leaf, what about trying some dwarf sunflowers, don't know if you can buy already growing, I've always had to grow from seed, I know Dahlias have already been mentioned, but there are some pretty annuals, buzy lizzies always make a good show, as do petunias, well thats my garden sorted anyway, hope this helps!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 07:29 PM
itll all be lovely when it grows sis