Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 07:13 PM
Hi Guys
Finally home and I'm shattered. Great to meet you all.
It was a border collie takeover and lovely to see the variety of colours. Think your dogs all love me now. Okay so it took bribes of cocktail sausages. I think my two wanted to go off for a run with you LOL. Spoke to the judge afterwards and she was particularly taken with Dylan. Thought he was a stunner, so it's war next time
Well we stayed til the end after winning the Best Movement class and little bobs went Reserve Best in Show so really pleased. We also got 2nd in Adult handler so qualified for the final next year. Oh yes and I won a goldfish so given it to my friends son who lost his last week. So a good day through and through. Are you lot up for the next one?????
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
Hi Guys
Finally home and I'm shattered. Great to meet you all.
It was a border collie takeover and lovely to see the variety of colours. Think your dogs all love me now. Okay so it took bribes of cocktail sausages. I think my two wanted to go off for a run with you LOL. Spoke to the judge afterwards and she was particularly taken with Dillon. Thought he was a stunner, so it's war next time
Well we stayed til the end after winning the Best Movement class and little bobs went Reserve Best in Show so really pleased. We also got 2nd in Adult handler so qualified for the final next year. Oh yes and I won a goldfish so given it to my friends son who lost his last week. So a good day through and through. Are you lot up for the next one?????
Well done, congratulations to you and your beautiful dogelets. Dylan is stunning isn't he, a real gent too.

Yes why not.....mine won't probably win.....but they have me....... see you next time Hun xxxxxxxx thanks for a great day
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 07:22 PM
ohh a bit of a dogsey collie meet then! I could've gone but I am between cars
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 07:28 PM
hello karen

er yes , so the judge thought are dylan was a looker , you shouldnt have said that ,im all ready bragging to every one lol ,my mom (she is 80) is over the moon lol he is her favourite ,yours are stunning it was a lovely day ,yes we will be there next time lol ill give them a bath ,for the occasion lol
we have started some think now lol , gold fish hey . brilliant bet your friends son is happy lovely to meet you see you again soon x x
welldone to your lovely
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post
we shall be lookeing for you next time
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 07:51 PM
Awww well done!!! Looks like you all had a great time
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Next time Hun.....ok xx
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Awww well done!!! Looks like you all had a great time
It was a blast, lovely day xx
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 08:48 PM
You should all come down for the Lea show here its got lots on.. dog show with Obed and horse/flower show rare breeds etc its a good day out. August bank holiday monday.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 10:32 PM
You should all come down for the Lea show here its got lots on.. dog show with Obed and horse/flower show rare breeds etc its a good day out. August bank holiday monday.
Sounds great.......who knows, wouldn't be entering my dogs for anything though, but I'm sure they would enjoy just meeting other dogs etc., Mind you come August 17th, we're off to Scottish Borders to see Hali, Shona and all the others..........dogs are going too xxx
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-06-2008, 01:15 AM
Great pictures . Well done all of you , your dogs are all stunning . Aren't these companion dog shows just great ? The dogs (and people ) just love the attention they get and the dogs all know that they are ALL the best . Where about are you meeting ,Shona , Hali and friends , can I join in , I would love to meet you ? .
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >