Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2015, 09:56 PM
Evening all
Hope Leah has had a great birthday, and enjoyed spending her birthday money
Took Lauryn for her appointment at hospital, the consultant has confirmed it's costoentritis or how ever it's spelt, the consultant wasn't happy that our doctor has stopped the stomach tablets, so she has to go back on them for 2 weeks then start on dychlofenic and if in around 2 months it's not cleared up, we have tiring for another app, and the consultant is going to get the gastro doc to take a look. Lauryn's heart and lungs are fine, so the probs she's had with breathing are due to the costoentritis.

It's been so hot too, today, 35 at one point my friend said it was in her car
I'm going to bed in a mo cos I didn't sleep well last night, hopefully will sleep better tonight.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2015, 10:06 PM
Mandy, so very glad Lauryn has been seen....hopefully they will get her sorted out now
Lynn, i have come to bed and have the fan on the dogs...it is very very warm here
we haven't had any storms yet...hope they don't arrive iin the night, deags was too little during bonfire night to bother with the bangs
TW, i will say never, he is a good catholic man who is married....so never going to happen, i like that i make him smile and he really cheers me up.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Massive storm just passed over. I heard this banging noise and ran into the kitchen thinking it was one of the girls, and it was hail, Mabs, Keshi and Cariad were in a queue in the utility, they must have been fast asleep and been woken quite rudely Lona nowhere to be seen, so she must have been in bed and not lying outside.Lot cooler now, it needed it. Was 29 in my car today, and that was more than enough.
Will leave tower fan on in the utility as its still very warm
So very pleased to hear that Lauryn has actually seen someone who knows what they're doing and hoping it all gets sorted for her quickly
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2015, 10:23 PM
MANDY,finally!! At least now you have a diagnosis,you can work from there,do some research of your own as well.(( hugs)) to Lauryn hope she's ok
Non stop visitors from my last post,family members and friends to see the birthday girl,was great fun.So nice to sit outside too....they didn't mess up my kitchen!!
I'm exhausted now.Not going to complain about the heat,am loving it
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2015, 12:21 AM
Hoping someone was on here to chat to as have horrendous loud him in ear. This can't be just tinnitus can it? I have the shivers but it isn't sun stroke. Oh well hope you are all sleeping.
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6