Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Yes, we'd certainly have ourselves a good team wouldn't we Jen with some of the jumping doglets on Dogsey, as for the name, well, I'll have to think about that one

Thanks for the lovely comment about Zena, she really is gorgeous now, one young girl came over tonight up on the green and said she is a show dog lol, I told her otherwise I might go into some of our little fun dog shows this summer though, now that she's fully trained and will do it all properly, it was great fun last time but she was only 8 months old then! She'll be a little star now though I just know she will, and hopefully we'll manage more than our previous 5th place xxx

Thanks Nikki Georgie bounces on the spot when I throw it, remembering how he used to run after his ball , and sometimes, if she lets him get near enough, he nicks it and won't give it up, but I never take it off him, it's his little prize, and he doesn't hold it for long, he needs all the air he can get in his mouth for the mountaineering we have to do around here! He does have his own ball sometimes, but he keeps leaving it half way round, so he only gets to have it on the green now coz I can't keep going back for it with my old legs!!

I'd love to see piccies of "next door's dog" lol!
I'll see what I can do!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Lovely photos as usual H - they do look so happy and Georgie as always is amazing, if you didn't know his age I don't think you would guess it.

As you said that's perfect dog walking country, so I would say don't move too far from there
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Great photos, they are such a stunning pair!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 01:38 AM
Great pics! Zena looks to be having a blast, and Georgie is gorgeous as ever
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 06:30 AM
Lovely photos Aitch. The sun's been a long time coming and it was lush. Going to be 18 degrees today, alledgedly!

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Lovely photos as usual H - they do look so happy and Georgie as always is amazing, if you didn't know his age I don't think you would guess it.

As you said that's perfect dog walking country, so I would say don't move too far from there
thanks H, and yes, I don't know how he does it, and even though he always lags behind, he always manages to trot UPhill to catch us up, he knocks spots off me actually, considering in doggy years, he must be in his 80's!!!

Originally Posted by majuka View Post
Great photos, they are such a stunning pair!
Thanks majuka, I guess I'm well known around here because of my stunning pair!

Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Great pics! Zena looks to be having a blast, and Georgie is gorgeous as ever
Thanks lozzib He's sure looking good for a 13 year old, even though he has another 2 months to go, I'm sure he'll make it and long after I hope!

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Lovely photos Aitch. The sun's been a long time coming and it was lush. Going to be 18 degrees today, alledgedly!

Thanks Vicki, I didn't even need a fleece this morning at 7.30 and just now, I was only in a t-shirt and was actually hot Positively tropical isn't it!!

I nearly killed the old boy off just now, coz I thought I'd walk up the other side of that big hill (aka Cissbury Hill 800 ft high )just for a change, and there he was, plodding away, up, up and uuuuuuup we went right to the top, but I'm sure he was pleased when we started making our way back down the hill! Lol! I met a lovely couple who gave him a big cuddle and couldn't believe how old he was. I was out for an hour, only saw one couple, 2 dogs, and no dog poo, ahhhhhh heaven, I'm sticking with this walk now for as long as it stays dry!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 12:32 PM
I see your sheps still have their winter coats on. Georgie looks like he`s wearing his very own duvet!
Love the pic of Zena defying gravity.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Thanks Claire, and yes, quite a nightmare that coat of his atm, I keep raking it and raking it, then overnight he gets some more out for me with his scratching so I'm greeted with white carpets when I come downstairs. I've just washed my sheepskin rug, and when I brushed it through, that is just what Georgie's coat is like, very, very thick totally unlike Zena's coat. She gets the rake now and there's a lot coming out of her too, but you're right, this is still winter coat Maybe this sudden burst of sunshine and the paddling pool might bring it on quicker!
Jacquiestringer
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Beautiful dogs and lovely to see them enjoying themselves so much
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2011, 12:23 PM
Thanks Jacqui I've found an even more perfect walk on the other side of all of that in the pics, but I'm now on my bike, so it's a bit difficult to carry a big slr camera around your neck when you're negotiating tractor tracks and steep inclines, but I'll try next time I'm in foot! The view from up the other side is to die for especially on a sunny day like today, well for the past 2 weeks actually!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >