View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: is mj guilty
yes definately 14 38.89%
no he is a victim in this 12 33.33%
yes but will get off 10 27.78%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2005, 01:54 PM
well i dont know many men of his age in the world who would want to share a bed with little boys, if he just likes helping underpriveliged or ill kids why no girls? he made himself look guilty buy paying off that family a few years ago but to then continue to have boys spend nights in his bedroom is at best naieve and at worst a complete perv
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2005, 01:59 PM
Very true Katy but life is not always so black and white. I agree that in doing what he admits (sleeping with kids in his bedroom) he is crossing a boundary I mean I would never take my nephews friends and sleep with them but and its a big but (not an excuse - there are none) we dont know what his mental state is like.

I used to know somebody who was the mental age of 6 she was in the class below me at school and all the way through primary school she was immature but never noticed a difference. Now though when I see her its like she has very little grasp on responsibility or real life as an adult. I dont know that is his problem or not but if I am honest I could never condem somebody because of their mental state if it is in doubt...which I would say his is.
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2005, 02:03 PM
if the allegations were true, how can the parents accept being BOUGHT OFF to keep quiet about it, if it had been my child I would have wanted justice, and no amount of money would have satisfied me, this is why I feel its just another money making tactic, but this time maybe, they wer'nt offered money? and it has gone this far?

Mo
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2005, 02:03 PM
i think the boys mum is good at making quick cash !!!!!!
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2005, 02:05 PM
if that is true then i hope she gets found out
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by mo
if the allegations were true, how can the parents accept being BOUGHT OFF to keep quiet about it, if it had been my child I would have wanted justice, and no amount of money would have satisfied me, this is why I feel its just another money making tactic, but this time maybe, they wer'nt offered money? and it has gone this far?

Mo
I understand but money does funny things to people. Sad but true.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2005, 02:07 PM
she has done it before ........... I think Jackson left himself wide open to this though ...
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2005, 02:08 PM
Really truth is though we dont know either way. She may be out for cash she may not the boy may be lying he may not mj may be bad he may not really none of us know for sure we can only cast aspertions on what happened. Only those involved know the truth and when the jury come to their decision I guess that is the one that people will have to go with no matter what their opinions.
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2005, 02:08 PM
he is obviousley only driving with 3 wheels but if i was his family i would be fuming with all of his so called advisors! if he is innocent and mentally impaired why was he allowed to behave like this?
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2005, 02:10 PM
he thinks he's peter pan ...
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »