Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2008, 09:52 AM

Naughty Shady

You may have heard of Ruthie Henshall who is always on tele, was a judge on Dancing on Ice and is a singer/actress or her husband Tim who is lead singer with the group Van Tramp.
Anyway they live a couple of miles away and are good friends of my sister and when I was at my sisters horse field yesterday Ruthie turned up with her daughters as one is learning to ride on one of my sisters horses. In tow she has a new dog , a little terrier that just could not stop yapping and coupled with the fact that she had it on an extending lead that she hadn't a clue how to operate, so the dog kept rushing at Shady, Shady took complete exception and decided the little dog should die .
Luckily I had Shady on a lead and under control, but trying to get through to her that if she let her dog run up to Shady again shady would eat it was more than hard work, she seemed oblivious of the way Shady was Barking and growling at it and said awww he just wants to play .
She is a lovely lady but I think she needs to get that lead sussed and learn a bit about doggy signals before some other dog eats hers for dinner.