Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2012, 05:50 AM

Good morning to you! - Thursday!

Morning all,

Well, the parcel I stayed in all flipping day for finally arrived at 5.15pm. The part to fix the fridge freezer has to be ordered, typically.

Today, I’m staying in for no-one. I’m off out to Bromley for a mooch around the shops and a much needed visit to Wilkos also. There’s a good variety of shops in Bromley, so money may be spent..... look out, Barclays, I’m on the loose

And to top it all, my cleaner is coming this morning, so when I return the house will be lovely and clean – fab!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today's gem:
The sole purpose of a child’s middle name, is so he can tell when he’s really in trouble.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2012, 05:58 AM
Good morning Vicki and all who follow

At least that parcel eventually showed up, Vicki. I've waited in all day before now when they haven't and that really is annoying. Enjoy your mooch around and, of course, the retail therapy.

My hand is much better but I have aches and pains under my arm and down my side left over. That was some heavy jarring that's left it's reminders. Hopefully, by tomorrow it'll all have gone - until the next trip or fall

We went to Mcd's yesterday. Can you believe a guy there wanted to buy Rosie a hamburger because 'she is cute'. Needless to say, we didn't let him. Nowt as queer as folk as they say.

I is going to get my head down for an hour. These early mornings tend to catch up every now and then and today is one of those days.

Whatever you lot are up to, enjoy and stay safe
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2012, 05:59 AM
Morning Vicki, Chris and everyone

Oh blimey Vicki, sounds like you're gonna give that plastic a bit of a hammering today then Enjoy! Glad to hear your hand is improving there Chris, and good job that guy isn't Rosie's owner or any other dog's owner come to that!

Groundhog day for me again no news, nuffink! Methinks I will make an actual appointment with our solicitor tomorrow, so that we actually get to KNOW something to stew over, over the week-end, instead of yet another week-end of stress and fear. I suppose no news is good news, but then again, these solicitors still use pigeon post don't they so they might have only just got our answers yesterday, so today could be d-day. I will be soooooo glad when all this is over, and I really don't care which way it goes now, I've lost all the enthusiasm and excitement of the move, all down to pernickity solicitors! Grrrr!

Anyhoo, the sun is shining, and I'll be off out with Zena to cheer myself up and get through the day, coz that's all I have to get me through atm. I must be depressed or summat now, but then that's hardly surprising all the stress of the past 3 months, what with Georgieboy, Zena being ill and then all this, it's enough to put anyone 6ft under!!!!

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2012, 06:07 AM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Good morning Vicki and all who follow

At least that parcel eventually showed up, Vicki. I've waited in all day before now when they haven't and that really is annoying. Enjoy your mooch around and, of course, the retail therapy.

My hand is much better but I have aches and pains under my arm and down my side left over. That was some heavy jarring that's left it's reminders. Hopefully, by tomorrow it'll all have gone - until the next trip or fall

We went to Mcd's yesterday. Can you believe a guy there wanted to buy Rosie a hamburger because 'she is cute'. Needless to say, we didn't let him. Nowt as queer as folk as they say.

I is going to get my head down for an hour. These early mornings tend to catch up every now and then and today is one of those days.

Whatever you lot are up to, enjoy and stay safe
Morning Chris - enjoy your extra hour(s) hon xx

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Vicki, Chris and everyone

Oh blimey Vicki, sounds like you're gonna give that plastic a bit of a hammering today then Enjoy! Glad to hear your hand is improving there Chris, and good job that guy isn't Rosie's owner or any other dog's owner come to that!

Groundhog day for me again no news, nuffink! Methinks I will make an actual appointment with our solicitor tomorrow, so that we actually get to KNOW something to stew over, over the week-end, instead of yet another week-end of stress and fear. I suppose no news is good news, but then again, these solicitors still use pigeon post don't they so they might have only just got our answers yesterday, so today could be d-day. I will be soooooo glad when all this is over, and I really don't care which way it goes now, I've lost all the enthusiasm and excitement of the move, all down to pernickity solicitors! Grrrr!

Anyhoo, the sun is shining, and I'll be off out with Zena to cheer myself up and get through the day, coz that's all I have to get me through atm. I must be depressed or summat now, but then that's hardly surprising all the stress of the past 3 months, what with Georgieboy, Zena being ill and then all this, it's enough to put anyone 6ft under!!!!

Enjoy yours whatever you're up to.
Morning Aitch - please take care of yourself...... nothing on this earth is worth your health suffering.... xxxx

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-04-2012, 06:24 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

So annoying isn't it Vicki ? At least it turned up though.
Enjoy the mooch and the spends.

Chris glad you are feling a bit better rest those aches and pains today and enjoy the snooze.
Helena. Solicitors are so slow Michael when was he in the Estate Agents game had more rows with Solicitors on the clients behalf than anything else. He said some need a rocket up their ar*e. Everything crossed it will be ok I am sure it will. Take care of yourself you have had a hard few months.

Not much going on here today as far as I know. Except the usual housework.

Have a good day all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2012, 06:40 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone.
Just got back from a lovely hour walk with the dogs. This afternoon I have to leave for work a couple of hours early as I need to grab my boss who is finally coming down to this area today. I need a form signed by him. Wondering if i will finally get some pay this week as I have now been with them 7 weeks and not a penny has gone into my account yet. Bills and rent are getting very behind and i am getting fed up of only being able to buy the same very cheap food every week to eat. Also I am now car-less as I can't afford to have it on the road till I get paid. Its beyond a joke.
Enjoy your day vicki, sounds lovely.
Chris I am glad you are starting to improve now
H, I hope you hear something good today and it puts an end to the stress you are under.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2012, 06:42 AM
Morning Vicki, Brierley, H, Lynn and all

We had a good day yesterday, all dogs had a good walk, 2 went twice, hall was sorted after OH decided to pull everything out and cut a hole in the wall because there was a mouse in there, we now have hole in the wall AND dead mouse smell, all dogs were groomed, teeth cleaned and nails done. Today is dog walking then off to my cousins to take him out for a meal then calling in to work to help at the end of the day.

Enjoy your spree Vicki, glad your arm is feeling better Brierley, these solicitors drive you mad H, I think they must have a degree in torture, still waiting for my cousins inheritance to be handed over, it's been over a year now, time to lean on them I think.

Have a good day all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2012, 07:06 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.

So annoying isn't it Vicki ? At least it turned up though.
Enjoy the mooch and the spends.

Chris glad you are feling a bit better rest those aches and pains today and enjoy the snooze.
Helena. Solicitors are so slow Michael when was he in the Estate Agents game had more rows with Solicitors on the clients behalf than anything else. He said some need a rocket up their ar*e. Everything crossed it will be ok I am sure it will. Take care of yourself you have had a hard few months.

Not much going on here today as far as I know. Except the usual housework.

Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and everyone.
Just got back from a lovely hour walk with the dogs. This afternoon I have to leave for work a couple of hours early as I need to grab my boss who is finally coming down to this area today. I need a form signed by him. Wondering if i will finally get some pay this week as I have now been with them 7 weeks and not a penny has gone into my account yet. Bills and rent are getting very behind and i am getting fed up of only being able to buy the same very cheap food every week to eat. Also I am now car-less as I can't afford to have it on the road till I get paid. Its beyond a joke.
Enjoy your day vicki, sounds lovely.
Chris I am glad you are starting to improve now
H, I hope you hear something good today and it puts an end to the stress you are under.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Morning Bev - what possible reason do this company have for NOT paying you? That's outrageous!

Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Morning Vicki, Brierley, H, Lynn and all

We had a good day yesterday, all dogs had a good walk, 2 went twice, hall was sorted after OH decided to pull everything out and cut a hole in the wall because there was a mouse in there, we now have hole in the wall AND dead mouse smell, all dogs were groomed, teeth cleaned and nails done. Today is dog walking then off to my cousins to take him out for a meal then calling in to work to help at the end of the day.

Enjoy your spree Vicki, glad your arm is feeling better Brierley, these solicitors drive you mad H, I think they must have a degree in torture, still waiting for my cousins inheritance to be handed over, it's been over a year now, time to lean on them I think.

Have a good day all.
Morning Gerri
tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-04-2012, 07:23 AM
good morning everyone. it's a gorgeous morning here so i'm sat in garden with opie having breakfast in peace before shirley gets up and starts with the non stop questions. hopefully we should find out either today or tomorrow where we can send her for respite so we can have a break.

leanne (bailey's blind) is coming over this morning with poppy and lily for a walk so opie better be on is best behaviour or poppy will soon put him in his place he's a bit grumpy because the vet has put him on an exclusion diet to try and find out the source of his itchy skin. no more leftovers from our plates for him, poor boy. he cats will be happy though because it means they get more meat.

hope everyone has a lovely day, and the sun stays out
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Helena - get on the 'phone to the solicitor and ask what's going on - it will put your file from the bottom to the top. Tell them you are stressing so need answers. Then 'phone them back about 2 pm this afternoon to ask if they know anything, then ring again tomorrow morning. If you don't, it will sit there until after coffee, lunch, it'll do tomorrow. Been there, seen it, done it, got the tee-shirt and wore it out. If you don't push, you wait and wait and wait
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >