View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2008, 09:58 PM

Argh puppies! People WANT to make me mad!

Well first, I went to the wholesalers this morning and whilst there I saw a notice selling puppies.
The title?

'Fancy a Sprocker?'

Fancy??

Then went to see my Great Aunt with her new 'labradoodle' puppy and was informed that "they were giving £100 off if you bought two"

I don't know how I managed to keep my mouth shut but I knew that it was very inappropriate to say anything.

It made me so angry! Firstly the way they were selling them 'buy two get £100 off' but this is an elderly couple whoo, lets face it, probably don't even realise how much work one big, energetic dog is going to be let alone trying to persuade them to buy two!

Argh! Some people!
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2008, 11:21 AM
Blimey...some people!!
It'll be buy one get one free next!

Not funny tho as it makes me mad.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Says it all, nice world we live in eh hon?
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2008, 11:30 AM
and the world is slagging off us people who breed and reg with the kc at the moment

I hope your auntie can cope with said LD... they can be quite high energy,
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2008, 12:28 PM
There are about 10 litters of puppies in the classifieds in my local paper at the moment. Chihuahuas, Rottweillers, Staffies, Labradoodles and Sprockers. Prices from £150 to not mentioned... Some say KC registered. (I'll check tonight, but I'm sure one of the Sprocker litters said registered), so clearly the breeders either don't know what this means anymore or are willing to forge together some documents for the naive.

Let's hope some of these puppies have a happy Christmas.
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2008, 12:40 PM
well just found my mangers neice is getting a dog tomorrow but as they could decide which pup to get the breeder did a deal so they could have the two!!!!

She has never owned a dog before and will be picking up a dog and bitch yorkie pup tomorrow.

Why do breeders do it? Its not eh worst thing selling 2 fromthe same litter IF you are sure the people know how to cope ect but to a first timer its very irresponable (sp?)
perrodeagua
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-12-2008, 04:14 PM
Aggghhh some people!!

See that Labradoodles are going for much less at the moment because they can't sell them!!