Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2006, 11:19 AM

Online Dvd Rental

not a happy bunny at the moment. we rent films on line from a company (wont name and shame) but over the past few weeks the turnround for dvds that we have returned has gone from 24 hours to 3-4 days

we emailed asking them why and they have sent back saying we are now on a lower mailing priority to allow fair use of the service. in other words they are rationing the amount of dvds we can rent in a month.

just wondered if anyone else uses an online service and can recommend it to us as we are seriously thinking of changing
lckerry
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-06-2006, 11:32 AM
I used to use LoveFilm, they were always really good, but I changed to Tesco about 12 months ago because they were cheaper. I found the turnaround with both companies quite good. When I was with LoveFilm there was a particular film I wanted to watch which they didn't have so I e-mailed them, about a week later they had added it to there rental list. I was really impressed.