Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2022, 10:27 AM
Gong hei fat choy
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2022, 10:28 AM
Been on a dog walk and had bacon toast, work later and hope you all have as good a day as I am planning on.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2022, 10:47 AM
Gong Hei Fat Choy

Enjoy work Kazz

Have you been able to leave your room Kelly?

Lovely and sunny here. Another day at the coal face. Taken the girls to school and got Ben up for work and then this afternoon pick them up, take Maria to gymnastics and if Ben isn't home in time Ana will come here and then I will cook a meal for them all ready for when Maria finishes at 8.00pm

Hope all are well. Take care
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2022, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Gong Hei Fat Choy

Enjoy work Kazz

Have you been able to leave your room Kelly?

Lovely and sunny here. Another day at the coal face. Taken the girls to school and got Ben up for work and then this afternoon pick them up, take Maria to gymnastics and if Ben isn't home in time Ana will come here and then I will cook a meal for them all ready for when Maria finishes at 8.00pm

Hope all are well. Take care
#
#

Hello Sue the girls have long days....... are they settling well?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2022, 12:01 PM
Happy Chinese new year to you all
I AM FREE!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got to go and take a parcel back, pick another up....but I am Knackered already, when I get back...I have to walk the dogs, I am going to take it very very slowly
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2022, 12:39 PM
Good afternoon all.

Happy New Year of the Tiger

Yay, Kelly. Freedom at last

Sue, I bet you can't wait for your Daughter-in-Law to move over here so she can take over all the school runs

Lovely morning here. Cloudy but lovely and mild.

Sorting out Gary's fitbit watch this afternoon and trying to put it to his laptop which now has Windows 11. Wish me luck. I've a feeling I'm going to need it. Waiting for it to finish putting on updates right now because he'd somehow turned off it doing it automatically

The white of my eye is still completely bright red (if that makes sense). I'll give it a couple more days to start settling down and if it's the same I'll phone through to the clinic to see what they say
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2022, 11:05 PM
Chris....computers are a very sore subject here, been using McAfee for years ..never any bother, bought the new code and installed it today....well, installed on my phone no issue, tried to install mum and dad's on their laptop....6 hours, yes 6 hours!!! Later, 2 webchats and an hour and a half call with McAfee and remote access... nothing, no good! I am being called back tomorrow at about 10am,,. I was very close to smashing the laptop, they need a new one....I don't use it at all and when I was looking at it, there was an update waiting...my mum claims she hadn't seen it! So I was supposed to be seeing Steve and Molly as I haven't seen them for ages but now I can't, I didn't get chance for any dinner or a shower.
On a brighter note, I managed to return my parcel but goodness... even getting dressed wiped me out! I was very lazy and got the bus everywhere
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2022, 11:09 PM
Computers are always a sore point with me Kelly - especially Gary's that I seem to spend half my life putting right

Try turning off Windows Defender if you haven't done it already. I know on our old laptops, it clashed with McAfee and caused headaches
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2022, 11:45 PM
Yeah... it's off, the McAfee geek couldn't sort it.....I will most likely just end up picking up a new laptop...was looking at a Chromebook as they are a bit cheaper but mum has something to check her work emails and I am sure it's windows based