Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2015, 05:10 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread; Friday

Happy Froday all.. just had a chickle, or even a chuckle, at yday's thread and will catch up soon... Right! Darkish still and my big cat is OUT and Sweetpea is CRATEd as the back door is OPEN. Feral has no idea there is an ENTIRE female here now and that is how it is going to stay...... pension is in the bank so I have to ring them and transfer to another account to send to India..life is interesting indeed, and all without leaving the bed! Then sort jams and see what needs making next.. Schools here start next week or so. Have a lovely day...
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2015, 05:16 AM
Catching up.. Nippy, you need an alarm phone..In Canada they have an advert ..old lady, lying on the floor moaning, " I have fallen and I cant get up" then she has the medallion round her neck and hey presto!. When I fell last year on the log pile, every time I tried to get up it shifted so I lay there and said, " I have fallen and I cant get up!"... No I dont have an alarm phone and not even a landline here either.... But please Nippy think about it? Eileen, you are NORN so you don't count as " irish " as in Republican.. This country is in a total mess just now and there are going to be serious ructions soon.. I will be seriously stocking up next week a for a siege! The locals are revolting re water rates etc etc etc and huge demos planned for the last week in August.. will pull up the drawbridge. Sure there was more but later..
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-08-2015, 06:14 AM
Morning Rose and all who follow.
Oh dear Rose sounds like you may need a drawbridge.

Hope everyone is well and no more falls.
June Halfords sound like a nightmare. At least the review has gone up after all.

Having a quiet cuppa before we start getting ready to take Dillon for his scan. Feeling a bit wobbly about it all this morning. Worried at having to leave him again for an hour or two, more anaesthetic not good for large breeds and that they find more bone spurs or something fragmented and he ends up needing an op.

Will update when back. Take care and hope all poorlies are feeling better today.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2015, 06:17 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Rose and all who follow.
Oh dear Rose sounds like you may need a drawbridge.

Hope everyone is well and no more falls.
June Halfords sound like a nightmare. At least the review has gone up after all.

Having a quiet cuppa before we start getting ready to take Dillon for his scan. Feeling a bit wobbly about it all this morning. Worried at having to leave him again for an hour or two, more anaesthetic not good for large breeds and that they find more bone spurs or something fragmented and he ends up needing an op.

Will update when back. Take care and hope all poorlies are feeling better today.
Stay strong Lynn and candle here!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2015, 07:01 AM
Good morning all, still struggling with my aches and pains but what's new?

Nippy Jen, Jenny so sorry to hear you have had another fall. I do hope that knee swelling goes down soon. Have you considered it may be your ears giving this imbalance problem? I hope you can get some help.

Lynn, Good luck with Dillon today, I hope all goes well.

June, hope your back holds up after resurrecting the old guard in your vehicle. I went to Halford's site and pressed the yes button for was this review helpful. If our other members do that then they will get a good slapping! Enjoy getting the dogs out today if that is your intention.

Eileen, please give your mum a hug from me too, hope all goes well.

Sue, I hope Barry is ok after his op and all has gone well. Fingers crossed for him and you both.

Mandy congrats to Lauryn on her results especially after such a hard year, the girl did well.

Griff, no badger hair cuts for you just do your usual colour flash to suit. I hope you are feeling better.

Rose, glad sweetpea as settled in and no you definitely do not want the feral sticking his oar in where he shouldn't paddle! Stay strong.

LG, glad you got your tooth sorted and are now in fine fettle again.

Brenda, hope all is well in your camp, haven't seen you post or if you have then forgive me for missing it.

Haven't seen Norma in a long time and so many others are missing too.

Have a good day everyone and if I have overlooked someone then please forgive me it is the sign of oncoming dementia! Yes, Afraid so! God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2015, 07:52 AM
Lynn, you are on your way by now but safe trip there and back and fingers crossed for the outcome for Dillon
Moyra.... i quite like the sound of the badger lol i will have a bit of a think and probably get round to dyeing it at some point today.
Had to get up as parcelforce text me... they have a delivery from screwfix, my mum bought me an awesome prezzie!!!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2015, 07:55 AM
Morning Moyra and everyone else, either here now or coming on later. I have been around Moyra but don't do a lot as my hands sometimes won't let me type much. Off out today to Seaford/Bishopstone to see my brohter and sister-in-law's new abode. I am so jealous because she has now got what I would like, a bungalow. Oh well, never mind, maybe one day when I am on my own and no hubby to be a pain in the proverbial. Have a good day everyone.bfn.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2015, 08:33 AM
Morning all.
Rosebud, if I lived alone I would think about an alarm but as I still have hubby who can summon help we manage. I also have my mobile phone on a lanyard when he is not here.
Lynn, good luck today and hugs to Dillon. I'm sure he will be fine. I will be thinking of you and waiting for your update xx
Morning Moyra, no it's not my ears it's a nerve prob, the result of intensive radiotherapy. The cancer left me with many problems but I console myself by saying I am at least still here to tell the tale.
Morning Griff, do you know what the prezzie is?
Morning Brenda, I love my bungalow, not sure how I would manage if I was still in a house.

Raining here again Shopping to do and then the final getting ready for our visitors tomorrow.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2015, 08:44 AM
Good morning

Come on Griff what have you got you can't keep it to yourself we need to know

Hope you a feeling better today Nippy and the knee is less swollen.

Thinking of Dillon and hope the outcome is a good one. Have a safe journey.

Pull up the drawbridge and batten down the hatches Rosebud and ride out the coming storm

One day Brenda you'll get your wish.

Hope the aches aren't too bad today Morya and that you back survived the work yesterday June.

Lovely and sunny here. Gettable walked, washing out and more runner beans picked, blanched and now in the freezer.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2015, 09:24 AM
it's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mum got me a hop up Lol i have been struggling for ages to do stuff, balancing on a chair etc so she has go me my very own gadget
http://www.screwfix.com/p/hop-up-wor...luminium/44555
no more struggling to climb on a chair and i won't likely over balance either, it isn't a massive tall work platform but will make things a lot easier for me
Nippy, i think i will deffo be rolling you up in bubble wrap!!
Brenda, hope you get your bungalow one day
Sue, i do hope the patient is behaving himself
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »