Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 01:42 PM
OMG...poor Vera
JENNY G you've got a bad touch ((hugs)) hope you feel better soon,hope everything goes well for your bro too
NIPPY,good to hear your son is home,hope he's ok.Think PAT knows exactly how your feeling at the mo
HELENA,LYNN,MALKA,MOYRA,LORE and everyone else
Have my spade,wheelbarrow and wellies...going to dig!!
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Morning all. I missed yesterday completely and have only skimmed today's so am totally clueless as to what's up with you all. And it'll likely stay that way.

Have fun and enjoy the rest of your day.... it's damn cold here!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Beautiful gorjus HOT day here big change from yesterday. Been on the bone run and everything now bagged and in the freezers, fully stocked and not an inch of space anywhere. Called in at Jackie's Line and took my bathmats and towels off it, because of the fine drizzle yesterday it wasn't dry when I checked yesterday, but is done to a turn today.
No Asda trip today, and don't have to do a wood run because weather gone all warm again, and once I start the wood run that is it until around April/May next year, the longer it is put off, the happier I am.
Helena, are you selling the little van, or keeping it, becuz sounds to me like you are taking bookings for a van you were selling the other week, I may have Lost The Plot, not unusual for me really
Last night I actually managed a full nights sleep, I remember waking up because I was too hot and slinging a throw off the bed (on because last week it went cold ) but that was it till 9am, and I can't remember when I last slept that long. Feeling less Zombie like today, although I could have stayed in bed all day when I woke up and had to force myself to get up and outa there!!!
Jenny hope you are feeling a little bit better today and that your lodger does move out now you've got these 'guests' coming, I can always send a couple of Norties over if you want the 'evidence' they are enough to put anyone off!!!
Lore, poor Davy this upset tummy of his must be due to all the shenanigans going on at school and the people in charge must sort it out, not fair on him at all, he was beginning to do well and must continue rather than being pushed back by these bullies.
Pat, if you want rain, purleese have some of ours, maybe thats why we have none, its all with you in Cyprus, or Malka, you've got it as well, anywhere is fine by me
Eileen I don't think I'll visit unsavoury as it was pretty well....unsavoury......last night, but need to know who Vera is I think and why you need a spade. Hope Lacey's shampoo and set went well and she has come home sparkling and shiny.
Off to read up Pat's thread
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 02:12 PM
TW,Lacey looks lovely and smells devine Will get Leah to post a pic when she gets home from school cause I'm fink Vera is Janet's deceased pet rat,trust me,you don't wanna know Am creating a curve around my borders with the spade and putting in lovely bricks to make a little feature Hubby left them in the back of the pick up..hope he doesn't need them for anything .....to late!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Deffo not reading THAT thread
Sounds like garden is going to be lovely, did the grass grow eventually
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Grass is growing like wild fire,still a bit patchy in places but probably take a while to really take hold Really need a new lawn mower,mine kinda backfires Is there anything nicer than spending the day in muck
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Get some of that grass patch seed and sprinkle it on the bald bits.
Yeah, best is spending day by the river with the girlies all playing
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 02:36 PM
Afternoon all. Yes TW it is gorgus here. Tshirt weather again. I thought we had finished with that but hopefully not. well done on having a good nights sleep. You must have needed it.
Sounds like a lovely walk you had Helena. I would have got out of that meeting as well. Well I'd never have got in it in the first place - I'm not one for committees.
Hope you sort Davy's problems at school out Lore.
Good to hear your son is home Nippy & it's nothing toooo serious.
Hope you are feeling better soon jenny.
I went to meet that new relation thus morning. We were meeting in Cafe Nero cos they have wifi & I could take my iPad with me then. I got there a few minutes early & couldn't see anybody with long dark hair anyway there were two people sat at a table outside. One of them turned round & mouthed "Lynne" at me & came in. We got on really well. we'd met at 10.00 & before we knew it it was 11.30 & we'd never stopped talking She was lovely. Her name is Lynne ( same spelling) as well but she usually shortens it to Lyn. She's only 47 so a bit younger than me. I told her my sister works in this small opticians in town & that's the one she uses. I went to see my sister after & told her - she looked her name up on the PC & said yes she does know her. (Small world )
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Small World like you say. Lovely that you got on so well, more coffee mornings then, which is lovely for you when OH decides to go off on one of his 'male bonding' hols
I am psyching myself up to go back in The Room. I have filled the vac bag and only half the room done, so have to change the bag, put the neutradol down and try and finish what I can.
Then will borrow friends carpet shampooer and clean what I have done, THEN I will be able to get someone to help me with the mattress as I won't feel so bloody ashamed then
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2013, 02:50 PM
TW,you can do it Be able to sit back and relax later with a weight off your mind I'll pop to sainsbury's get you some doughnuts
TM,how lovely is that? Sounds like you two will be great friends Glad to hear it went well
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »