View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2011, 12:04 PM

Finally, a toy that Dexter will look at for more than ten seconds!!!

During the past year I have tried all manner of toys, balls, games, etc with Dexter. He's never been keen on any of them, bar a tug toy, for more than about ten seconds.

However, I think I may have now found one. Just got him a Kong Wobbler - he has to push it around for it to dispense some small treats/kibble... He's just spent five minutes playing with it - and yes, even as I type this, he's started pushing it around again!

What is your dog's favourite toy?
sarah1983
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2011, 12:12 PM
I have no idea what it is. It looks like a training dummy but it's stuffed with normal soft toy stuffing while the training dummies I've seen in shops feel much harder. Whatever it is Rupert tends to choose it over his other toys.
Kiing
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-12-2011, 12:32 PM
It took Anton ages to figure out the Kong Wobbler. He kept trying to pick it up and carry it. Sounds like Dexter's really enjoying it.

Anton's favourite toy at the moment is a soft toy - a plushie piece of meat on a bone with leopard print 'skin' from Pets At Home. He picks it up and chomps it when he gets excited.
Sosha
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-12-2011, 12:32 PM
The lodger gets most of his meals in his Kong Wobbler. Got it wedged under the Futon yesterday. I know this because he came into the kitchen and stared at me until I went to sort it out.

Really wedged under the fofa...
Jugsmalone
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Buster's favourite toy is a Buster cube, keeps him entertained for ages. Coles' loves a squeaky toy bone he goes nuts for it but it doesn’t last long with his teeth.

Glad to hear Dexter has finally found a toy he really enjoys.
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Rangers fave toy is 'sock'! It's one of hubbys old socks, stuffed with more old socks and bits of material, tied off at one end. He adores it
PB&J
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Gelert has a Dog Pyramid, similar to the Kong Wobbler, but he's managed to convince himself that the best way to get the food to come out is to bark and yip at it. Loudly and repeatedly. So that stays at the bottom of the toybox...
He loves most toys, he's very attached to his Kong Stuff-A-Ball but his ultimate favourite is the Wiggly Giggly ball - he goes nuts for it.