View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Yes around that time ,tidied up the back porch yesterday for a small freezer to go in there for his food,as I will be feeding raw and will buy in bulk,claire has a good place she buys from so will get in touch with them for a price list.So many jobs to do now and to start puppy proofing again.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by Zantababy
Yes around that time ,tidied up the back porch yesterday for a small freezer to go in there for his food,as I will be feeding raw and will buy in bulk,claire has a good place she buys from so will get in touch with them for a price list.So many jobs to do now and to start puppy proofing again.
and your love every minute doing it at least you got time my neighbour has her food delivered once a month saves going to tesco i suppose
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Is there any particular time of day she has accidents?
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2006, 05:27 PM
How often are you letting her out?
I would try every 30 mins
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2006, 05:29 PM
guaranteed they will do it on the newest carpet too! Poor old Simba was sick all over the hall carpet the week before he went to the bridge, and the carpet had been down days!! Then when little Harvey came home he had a pee on it!! Baby gate and kitchen only till house trained ??
squibber
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-06-2006, 07:00 PM
i'd lose the paper only it seems to encourage pups to use carpet and the whole housetraining process then takes twice as long!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2006, 07:13 PM
You have all my sympathy! Bongo just pees anywhere at the moment I tried taking her out every hour + after food/play/sleep. Then I tried taking her out every half hour, but she pees every 30 seconds! Now we just spend all day in teh garden, rain or shine. I don't think she's learning anything at all, but at least the house smells clean and I don't have to leap up every time she sniffs the ground...

help!

trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2006, 07:22 PM
that'll be the joys of having a puppy! Suki hasn't had an accident for such a long time but she wee'd on her leather cushion that OH made for her the other day!!

Don't know what that was all about - badness I think because the back door was open so no excuses. She had just been told off for trying to steal food and did appear a bit sheepish after I told her off for wee'ing.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2006, 01:28 PM
there is no pattern to her weeing bless her , its as and when the back door is always open from the min i get up till bed time so the monkey has no excuse she can come and go as she pleases i no its a puppy thing but my new carpet
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-06-2006, 01:42 PM
Have you tried taking Poppy outside on her lead every half hour or so instead of leaving the door open. Then praising and rewarding her when she pees? I found this was the best way to go when housetraining my two. Its really hard going but you get there in the end.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >