View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2009, 01:51 PM
OMG H - I couldn't believe it when I read this thread Does bad news just follow you around on a lead? It does seem as though you've had everyone elses share, you poor lamb

Awww, wee Zena hasn't half been through the mill (and you too of course ). As you said she has been through so much in her short life-time, but I do hope that is all her bad luck quoto done now and from now on stays healthy as a horse.

I am so relieved to hear that the gorgeous girl is feeling much better now and has had a normal motion.

Do you realize how many times we end up talking **it? LOL

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Claire An executive decision was made by me this morning too........................ NO MORE DOGS!!!!!!! That's affirmative!!!!! They'll be the death of me these furry friends I love so much.xxxxxx Oh I'm in heaven today, you just wouldn't know what this takes out of me, but then knowing you, you would!!!!x xxxxxx
Yeah, yeah - as if!! Like as if you could ever give up on your fur-babies!!

Fingers & toes crossed she will continue to improve and be fine and dandy soon xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by tabsmagic View Post
Oh i am so glad all is well!!
The tee shirt thing is a great idea- but werm is permanantly in a jumper anyway as she gets cold havinh=g little fur.....
you have done so well to stay calm and collected well done!
Lol! I might have sounded like it onscreen, but you should see the state of me now!!!!! xxxxx All the best for you now, take things steady!!!!

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
So very pleased to read this update Aitch! Fingers and paws crossed it continues!xx
Awww thanks Jackie.xxxx

Originally Posted by Annajayne View Post
I am so pleased, Helen. Great news. Take care, and enjoy your me time.
Thanks Annajayne, oh I will, it wasn't till I got in the shower, my legs looked like I'd turned into a gorrilla!!!! I'll soon fix that later though now that I've got some peace....... I hope, please God, he can't put me through anymore surely!!!!xxxx

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
ahh but the good times far outweigh the bad times don't forget!!

and yes, i know just how much these furries get so far under your skin you just don't know how you were ever happy without them!! having said that i would probably be wrinkle free and not needing to dye my grey hairs if i didn't have animals!!
You and me both mate! I can't remember the last time I actually slapped on a bit of make up to go to the shops, I just went into couldn't care less mode, I only care about my dogs, but then, that's not a bad thing is it!!! xxxx

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Fantastic news!

YAY!
Thanks Lucky! I've still got 1 1/2 days of pills to get into her, so hopefully she'll want to eat, coz I hate giving ab's on an empty stomach, that'll make her feel awful, but I'll cross that bridge when tonight comes for the next load! xxxx

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Just caught this, H. What a time of it! Pleased to hear Zena is on the mend now though. And back to winding up Dave with Geogie boy soon.
Thanks Nicola! Yes, at last I've proved to him that it's not them wanting to go out, coz they wouldn't dare wake me up unless it was a very urgent call! He's such a softie old Dave, and wonders why he has sleepless nights!!! xxxxx

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
OMG H - I couldn't believe it when I read this thread Does bad news just follow you around on a lead? It does seem as though you've had everyone elses share, you poor lamb

Awww, wee Zena hasn't half been through the mill (and you too of course ). As you said she has been through so much in her short life-time, but I do hope that is all her bad luck quoto done now and from now on stays healthy as a horse.

I am so relieved to hear that the gorgeous girl is feeling much better now and has had a normal motion.

Do you realize how many times we end up talking **it? LOL

Yeah, yeah - as if!! Like as if you could ever give up on your fur-babies!!

Fingers & toes crossed she will continue to improve and be fine and dandy soon xxxxx
Yeah I do, sadly AM!!!! Thanks for your lovely post, I've truly been to hell and back this week, but hopefully, we're on the up now, but then again, anything can happen around here! I don't honestly think I could take much more though, it's depleting my energies now, my mind won't think straight, I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know why I went into there for what, oh it's all too much, I want my plot back! Lol!xxxxxx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
my mind won't think straight, I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know why I went into there for what, oh it's all too much, I want my plot back! Lol!xxxxxx
Your mind hasn't been straight for ages kiddo - and as for the plot, that was lost waaaaay ago!! Tee-hee
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2009, 02:18 PM
Thank goodness things are looking better today for Zena - hope it continues & she's back to normal soon xx
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2009, 03:02 PM
so glad to read that Zena is on the mend, they are a big worry aren't they?

Hope you get a good pamper and a good nights sleep now. I slept downstairs with Zeita for a week after her Op

Hugs to all

Mel xx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2009, 03:10 PM
I can't believe what I am reading! I go offline for a few days and this is what happend! It is enough to give me heart failure, never mind you H! Your nerves must be frayed! Thank goodness baby Zena is on the mend.

Onwards and upwards now!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Thank goodness things are looking better today for Zena - hope it continues & she's back to normal soon xx
Thanks Tillymint, and thank goodness you never had to go through what I have! I'm glad this is a one off op! xx

Originally Posted by melsgems View Post
so glad to read that Zena is on the mend, they are a big worry aren't they?

Hope you get a good pamper and a good nights sleep now. I slept downstairs with Zeita for a week after her Op

Hugs to all

Mel xx
Thanks Mel, I'm sure it's a gsd thing that we're like this, afterall, they give us sooooo much, it's only fair they put us through so much just so we realise how very special they are!!! I like to think so anyway! xxxx

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I can't believe what I am reading! I go offline for a few days and this is what happend! It is enough to give me heart failure, never mind you H! Your nerves must be frayed! Thank goodness baby Zena is on the mend.

Onwards and upwards now!
I know Kirsty, I wondered where you were whilst I was suffering here like this!!! Anyway, you've joined in at the right time, coz dare I say it, I think we're ok for now anyways! The very worst thing is, she looks like a greyhound now, soooooo thin, they've chopped away at all her longest fur down the sides of her body at the bottom, and worse than that, they've shaved the ENTIRE underneath area, her groin, her belly, and half her chest!!!! Can you believe they needed to do all that for a 4" slit??? Apparently they don't want infection and look what I got???!!!! I've never seen this before in a bitch spey and I've had a few, it's totally unnecessary imo, but I won't tell them that just yet!!!!! Thanks for popping in, there's always something, shall we say, interesting, in a Zena thread!!!! xxxx

Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Your mind hasn't been straight for ages kiddo - and as for the plot, that was lost waaaaay ago!! Tee-hee
Who are you?????????!!!!!!! xxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-11-2009, 04:35 PM
Really pleased too hear Zena is on the mend. Hope you are soon too.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Fingers crossed Helena for Zena - I have only just heard about this latest crisis, as I haven't been on Dogsey for ages, but I am so sorry to hear about Zena. Tai sends big hugs and lix xx nikki xx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2009, 05:52 PM
Thank goodness Zena is now back to normal - well as normal as your house can get Never a dull moment in your life is there H! Now sit down, deep breath and reeelax

Hugs to Zena and a big hug for Georgie as he too has been a very good lad.

Sue
Page 8 of 22 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »