Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2019, 06:18 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 26th October,2019

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all safe and well. I certainly hope you are all on the mend I have opened up the sick bay again Do get yourselves right. I hope all the four legged friends are all ok now. Take care all. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2019, 07:54 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Pleased you feel a little better Griff and hope today brings and even bigger improvement.

Good to hear Bruno now seems to be back to normal Harvey. Hope both you and Mrs Harvey are now well

Very windy here but the sun is shinning at the moment. Off to eldest son's to have a look to see if a gutter is blocked and if so Barry will have a go at unblocking it. Youngest will be here vegetating in bed as usual

Hope all those who have been unwell are now on the mend

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2019, 09:40 AM
It's chucking down with rain here, I did intend to take the dogs out but I honestly don't think I will make it, maybe I will just try a 5minute walk
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2019, 10:34 AM
Griff, Cant they go in the garden, you shouldn't venture out if you are not well. Take care.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2019, 10:38 AM
Good morning all.

Been to work and home now have to say in case no one noticed ITS RAINING.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-10-2019, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Griff, Cant they go in the garden, you shouldn't venture out if you are not well. Take care.

I'll second that

It's dry here right now but rain forecast for this afternoon. We cancelled the weekly shop this morning as we have plenty of food in and dogs have all their chicken and granules and although we are both sort of OK neither felt like venturing out. All the big four supermarkets (and the German discounters) are open tommorrow so I don't think we'll starve

Take care everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2019, 11:32 AM
Well rain all day it seems. But weather forecast says bright and sunny tomorrow and Monday so looks like I will move the plants I need to move and tidy the back garden over the next few days. Should of done it the other week but felt a bit poorly. My plans to put a few changes in next year are almost complete in my head (at least) LOL
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2019, 12:02 PM
bit later here for a good reason

Paul my elder son in Brighton had an overflowing gutter so went to sort that out.
Got home to see foliage from one of our gutter downpipes. Took a bit of getting out and had to use a longer end tube to get right down into the gutter.
Pulled out a earth and plant plug that would have gone as far as the first bend in the down pipe. another job I should have done a lot sooner. So glad I bought the Skyvac machine , saved me a bomb in having to get someone in
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2019, 03:54 PM
I am so fed up with this rain, it makes me eat. Bang goes the diet.have a good evening peeps. Clocks fall back tonight and good news I've worked out how to change the clock on the combi oven. just wish this tablet didn't keep predictatexting.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2019, 04:12 PM
I know the feeling Brenda, shall have to sort all the clocks out. Thank God the computer and tv sort themselves out, the radio too. Just the microwave and my clock radio in the bedroom. But not a great problem ........How do you reprogram the four legged friend to new times? I actually think she is already sorting this out herself. Taken her out earlier, always rains when I open the door to take her out! Let see what tomorrow brings. Take care.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >