View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 09:48 AM
Try to get something on the local radio station, also let all the papers know there are lots of people looking for him, it just might nudge whoever has got him how much he is missed and loved. Are there any homeless people near where he disappeared, talk to them. Put posters in supermarkets, pet shops, railway stations, off-licences, near cashpoints, people use these so just might jog some ones memory.
Sorry I don't live nearer to be much help. I cant imagine how you must be feeling, but try to keep strong and focus on the positive.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
its turning out a really busy day here!!!! can i be really really cheeky and ask,if anyone has any spare time could they check their local loot/freeads for huskys for sale,i am looking through london loot and gumtree right now,but we have to do ops in a minute.
people think he is alot younger then he is so he may not me advertised as 'middle aged'
im panicking as its a 'long weekend' he may get lost in the system.
im clutching at straws i know but?......
brilliant idea. i've got some time today so i'll have a scout through the friday ad online.

and no one is giving up on him. xxx
Petrina
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-08-2009, 09:53 AM
I'm in Kennington so will put the word out with the dog walkers here later on, you poor thing!

Do you want help searching the commons this weekend? PM me if you'd like me to come with my girlie.

Get in touch with south london press, they should be able to put something in for tuesday's edition. Lets make this dog so hot that if he is in someone's house they can't pass him on with any luck.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
its turning out a really busy day here!!!! can i be really really cheeky and ask,if anyone has any spare time could they check their local loot/freeads for huskys for sale,i am looking through london loot and gumtree right now,but we have to do ops in a minute.
people think he is alot younger then he is so he may not me advertised as 'middle aged'
im panicking as its a 'long weekend' he may get lost in the system.
im clutching at straws i know but?......
I've already checked all the husky ads I could find by googling this morning (country wide rather than just London). There was one possibliity (no photo) but they said he was neutered and Chaos isn't is he.

The other thing to check hun, and I hate to mention it, but I guess you have to cover all possibilities - is the council cleansing departments. I really don't know what happens if/when they find the body of an animal, but if you can be sure that no dead dogs have been found, that will hopefully be some comfort.

And don't forget to check daily with your local dog warden (and any in surrounding areas).
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 10:08 AM
Have posted on my profile on FB

Also cross posted on another UK-wide dog forum; and onto a gardening forum (strange, I know, but they are UK wide, and animal lovers)
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 10:29 AM
I am so sorry that Kaos still hasn't been found My heart is breaking for you.

It is a horrid thought, but it might be worth contacting someone at Network Rail too, just in case he has made it onto a railway line.

Everything is crossed here that he will come home safe and sound really soon. I am a member of a GSD rescue forum where many of the members are in and around London, so will post Kaos details up there.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 10:39 AM
Are you covered on your insurance to offer a reward for finding him?
failing that maybe we could have a whip round on here to help? I know a lot of us are skint but if we all dig deep it may add up to a tidy offering??
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Nothing in the local papers so far hon x
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
It is a horrid thought, but it might be worth contacting someone at Network Rail too, just in case he has made it onto a railway line.
Not so horrid really - train drivers are well placed to spot anything crossing the line and a dog could well be attracted to the 'green corridors' along railway lines to hunt rabbits. Good idea!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2009, 10:55 AM
I've checked Brighton area ads - gumtree ,sun local & friday ad. Will keep checking xx
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 71 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 62 > Last »