Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-09-2016, 12:39 PM
Greetings to all

I had one of those BP monitoring things on me yesterday, it meusures your BP every half hour, still did what I had to do but was getting a bit fed up with it by evening so that's why I dived into bed and didn't post anything. Seems to average about 137 over 77 no idea if that's good or bad

Sue I did read about your prescription saga, terrible isn't it. Had a very similar thing with our first vets practice, vets were OK but the admin was hopeless, have now moved to new practice in Thetford but of course it's not so easy to move when it's the NHS.

Glad that Lona is feeling like sleeping in the outside kennels with her 'family' in my view that does indicate she's much better.

Moyra, this kitchen saga is really bad and I do feel sorry for you. Don't really know what you can do but rather than putting up the rent I think a rent holiday for at least a few months would be in order.

So Gordon you survived the poison chalice this year and they want you to do it all again next year hmmmm must have done something right

Well, had my lunch and soon Casey will be getting ready for his walk. This usually involves him going into the spare bedroom and checking if I have my jeans ready to put on, in his world that means I am going out, therefore he has to come too Think we'll go to the river so Lara can have a swim.

Will try to look in latter tonight.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2016, 02:45 PM
The new time the fitter is in Moyra go and have strong words with him he needs to do a good job or you deserve a rent rebate for the agro.

Good to see you are keeping out of mischief Gordon but do take it easy.

Hope you find enough space for all the food due on Thursday June but I am sure the girls will help you out

Hope Casey and Lara enjoyed their walk/swim Harvey.

Well the prescription saga continue today. Went in after 11.00am as requested to be told there was a problem at the manufacturers and they couldn't get it but wait we will phone one of our other branches and see if they had any, fortunately they had but could not get it until this afternoon. Why couldn't they have phoned the other branches before I got there no idea. Good news I now have it
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2016, 02:56 PM
Oh Sue, that must have driven you mad. Come and join me I am going to enlist in the crazy house. I cannot believe what is happening! Or should I say what is not happening here. Must take Amber out for her afternoon walk. Steve has already cooked himself a pizza in microwave on the dining room table. Have a good afternoon all. God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2016, 05:59 PM
Steve is busy applying rapid set to the kitchen walls where the plaster has fallen away. I had to phone the landlady and explode and she gave me hell back saying I was impatient. I cannot believe it, however he turned up within the hour and worked till nearly six. I have a single basin sink with no drainer in the kitchen! What do I say? Just seriously looking for a new abode.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2016, 06:04 PM
evening all
Manic week here for me...so much to do, so little time etc etc Lol. How come my dad has a year to sort his car washer before the mot...car goes in friday, had to nag him to look at them today, said he had made it better....went back out, nope, went and rescued him Lol may have ruined my jeans though, his car was filthy!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2016, 06:17 PM
Moyra, you mean there isn't a drainer at all, or not at the moment. Impatient, is not the word I'd use, more like expecting a better job than you've got.
Please please get in touch with the authorities, before you are left in a mess!!!!! She obviously doesn't give tuppence about your welfare
Griff, your dad is treading on thin ice by the sounds of it
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2016, 06:22 PM
June, I tried searching the various bodies to see who I could talk to but got nowhere. I really think I need to find alternative accommodation................anyone know of 2 bed accommodation where they will allow a Labrador well behaved dog?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2016, 06:34 PM
If you speak to the Building Inspector or ask for him they'll get you onto the right person. I've seen it on TV where they've gone round to privately rented property when there's been problems with the maintenance of it, and I'm also concerned about the fact that this numbnuts is possibly doing stuff with the gas, electric and water and he's not qualified.
Council give the landlord so many days to sort it, if not they are in court,fined and still have to do the work
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2016, 06:44 PM
June, Steve is busy doing the tiling, just because he wants it done right.! I keep telling him not to interfere but will he listen to me? No of course not.I am going to refund him the money he has paid me in house keeping for the past four weeks so that he can put it towards his new vehicle. Now I am going to bed as it is past my time. Goodnight all, God bless, night night I am way.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2016, 06:48 PM
Nite Moyra, you have kept Steve for free for a very long time, so its payback time.
Nite, hope you manage to sleep with all this whizzing round in your head
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >