Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2011, 09:58 AM

Nice walk this morning

staying at my mums for a few days and right on her doorstep she has teggs nose so i took the dogs up there for a wander this morning.

such a nice walk, ive been up there before, but today it just seemed nicer

the refreshing winter air was nice, crisp and cold you can tell winter is on its way

dogs were well behaved, it was asbo's first time up there so didnt know how his recall would be, but he was extremley good and im proud of him

we met some gorgeous dogs too, met a lady with a GSP and a border terrier, i put asbo on lead as hes still being a bit unreliable around other dogs but he said hello nicely then we were on our way

then further up we met a man with a weimaraner to say i fell in love is an understatement definately only reinforced the fact that i want that breed to be my next dog!! she was so friendly and gentle with my two, definately helped asbo over his whole "big dogs will eat me" theory. after a bit i let him off lead with her and they even had a play gorgeous gorgeous dog.

so such a nice start to the day, lets hope it carries on that way!
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2011, 02:38 PM
It's great when you get one of those gorgeous days, isnt it - good weather, good people and good dogs

I was walking my girl today and just feeling very lucky to be out and about in this gorgeous weather

Wys
x
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2011, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Wysiwyg View Post
It's great when you get one of those gorgeous days, isnt it - good weather, good people and good dogs

I was walking my girl today and just feeling very lucky to be out and about in this gorgeous weather

Wys
x
i know its been nice was nice to go somewhere different with them too, as i dont drive im pretty limited to where we go when im at home.