Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2006, 08:59 AM

New mobile!

Just ordered my new mobile - free upgrade - and was torn between a few, have ordered a RED Samsung E370, currently have grey Samsung E720. Current phone is my first flip phone, new one will be first slide phone.

Being red it will match my red MP3 player and new red flash drive!

I am getting mre gadget friendly as I get older!!
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Samsung's are good phones Trish.Once you wouldn't persuade me to have any other phone than Nokia,but a freind introduced me to Samsung and i love em!.I have had two now.I had an older model first,but now use the Samsung D600 and get on very well with it.
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2006, 10:45 AM
I too used to only have Nokia's, until my present phone - now I am converted! I like the look of the Motorola PEBL, but they only had it in black, all my ohones have only been black, grey or silver and this time I wanted a different colour - it was either this bright red one, or a pink Nokia!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-08-2006, 11:14 AM
I'm happy with my antique Panasonic EB-GS20. It's at least 10 years old, it looks like a brick, but it still does everything a phone NEEDS to do - it makes and recieves phone calls. It will do texts, but it doesn't do games, photos or videos. It's a phone, not a Game Boy. If I need to get a new one, I'll be looking for the one that has the least number of silly, needless "extras" - they are just something else to go wrong.

Snorri
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 08:03 PM
It arrived a tea time and I love it!!