Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2005, 01:55 PM

I'm gonna cry

Yet again we have an emergency appointment at the vets tonight - for six o'clock.
Ziggie has had a huge allergic reaction to something and underneath his muzzle is swollen and hard and under his throat there is fluid collecting (enough to get hold of in your hand).
Obviously i'm very very worried about him and am also feeling like crap... for the last year it's been one thing after another; Ziggies kidneys and digestive system backfiring (approx. 6 weeks of being ill) twice; Spring having fits - not epilepsy but something triggering in her brain and cutting off the oxygen supply, happens every now and again but nothing we can do about it; Ziggie getting attacked by the stupid akita and have to have the operation to put his legs right; Dillan having continuous ear problems that have only just started to clean up, but may have to have an op. as he's going deaf - only two years old; Moses taking long time out and getting infection after being neutered; now Ziggies allergic reaction... Ontop of that earlier in the year Moses was attempted-puppy-napped, except Ziggie chased them down and grabbed hold of the blokes arm until he let go (what a good boy) but consequently Moses has been hand shy and scared of new people so we've been working massivly on that...

When Ziggie got his stitches out I was so releived as everything seemed to be working out ok again but now this hopefully this will be sorted soon and we can enjoy 2006 with no health problems (i wish)....

Sorry for moaning and rambling but this is driving me mad - I just want them to be fit happy and healthy but we seem to be hitting one brick wall after the other at the minute and it's really getting me down - thank god for student loans, have managed to pay the rent and keep just about up to date with the vets bills but there'll be no big presents for anyone off me this xmas..

Hazel xxx
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2005, 02:05 PM
oh hun... {{{hugs}}} I feel so sorry for you, we get a lot of this with the rats, but obviously the vet bills aren't as big. I know how awful you must feel about it, so all i can do is send you a hug, and hope you feel better soon, and most importantly that Ziggie makes a full and heatlhy recovery./

all the best.
have pm'd you

xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Hope Ziggie feels better soon,and you.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2005, 02:56 PM
So sorry to hear of your troubles. Hopefully Ziggy will get better soon and 2006 will be better for you all.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Poor Ziggy & poor you having to watch him go through all this too - let us know how you get on at the Vet.
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2005, 03:43 PM
I see what you ment now Poor Ziggy that must be awful for him and you. I hope the vet can give him something to calm the reaction down. Let us know when you get back
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2005, 03:49 PM
oh poor you , not much anyone can say to really help, but take comfort in the fact that you always do you very best for them , nobody can do more than that,sorry its not much help but , thnking of you and ziggie, hope she's better soon.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2005, 04:03 PM
*hugs*
I hope things start going right for you soon.
I know how you feel...Teagan has been in and out of the vets since September, and is there this week...having been there since Monday.

Lets hope for a Healthy new year
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2005, 04:49 PM
so sorry you are having all these problems, they all seem to come at the same time dont they. Let hope 2006 will be a brilliant year for you.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-11-2005, 09:20 PM
Hope ziggie is better soon.It never rains but it pours does it.Keep your chin up.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >