Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
basky
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-04-2010, 02:46 PM

Male GSD needs home

i've recently been given a 16 month male gsd, from videx and jutones lines. i have his pedigree and he's microchipped but not castrated. he's is vary of strangers so i wouldn't let him go where there are children. he'll make a fantastic pet and is very loving. would like a donation to be made to biggsd for him.
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2010, 03:18 PM
try the gsd data base hun or biggsd/ gsdrecue / I will ask around for you.
basky
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-04-2010, 03:29 PM
i have done, thanks
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-04-2010, 11:19 PM
Hi Basky
If you still have the pup
I crossposted your request and had a reply from a lady on GSD data Base.
Hi Karen
Dont disregard re-homing him to a family with children, as the lines of Videx and Jutones - as you no doubt know, are very good on temperament and his wariness could be possibly due to environment in the past. to be GIVEN a 16 month old denotes possibly he hasnt had a good life before it, and of course, the other thing to remember is that with those pedigree lines that you have quoted, how much dilution might have occured with other lines unknown. Also was the person given the dog to keep or to re-home. Its a strange situation, and not a very easy one for the dog.

We are on the Staffordshire border, and if you would like him assessed, we wil do it for you, so that he can be confidently re-homed to the best ability and for him. just pm me if you would like a little assistance, it wont cost anything. Mo.
basky
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-04-2010, 03:40 AM
that sounds great, do you have a contact number please?
liverbird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2010, 04:01 AM
i will pm her now have you got a contact number to pm me here and i will pass it on and she will contact you later today . Karen x