Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by Toby
oh thats really funny, i can just see, poor Taz will of been like "OMG whats that? "
Yes he's usually such a brave little dog too - he's only very small but very nicely marked but I have seen him fight a dog that was about as big as a labrador (because he was protecting Benji ) Don't think we will be seeing him again though because his owner died suddenly of cancer a couple of weeks ago and now the owners wife said he had gone to stud and might not be coming back
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Toby
oooo it does look like they have shorn him too short, poor Benji..
Yes everyone was looking at him in the vets last night poor thing, I think they thought I had done it
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
aww bless him she has taken it abit to far down poor benji does his coat take long to grow back
No he will look okay in about 3 or 4 weeks or so - it soon grows back.

A man that used to work in the steel stores below our office used to say ' You can't have a bad haircut cos it grows within two weeks' I always remember him saying that - he died a few years after though
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
awwww-whats wrong with being a bit more comfortable when your not feelin' good! Great piccys Foxy!
Yes he certainly wants to be comfy doesn't he He will have to fight Rhianna for that chair though cos she is glued to it most of the day
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Yes everyone was looking at him in the vets last night poor thing, I think they thought I had done it
Poor thing,as if they have never seen a dog with a short hair cut before He looks throughly fed up,but comfy on the chair.
Hope he feels better soon
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by Stewart
Aww poor little Benji He looks completely fed up
He will be okay soon cos he has to have his tablets and he has them with a piece of ham
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-08-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Yes he certainly wants to be comfy doesn't he He will have to fight Rhianna for that chair though cos she is glued to it most of the day
lol-i wouldnt worry too much about his lack of fur though Foxy cause atleast this way-you now know just how short to have it done next time and it does grow quickly anyway.

Benji looks so happy laying there i wouldnt have the heart to turf him off!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by nissanmad
Poor thing,as if they have never seen a dog with a short hair cut before He looks throughly fed up,but comfy on the chair.
Hope he feels better soon
Thanks Sal, I think he will be okay soon cos its nearly time for his night time walkies and then tablet time
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
lol-i wouldnt worry too much about his lack of fur though Foxy cause atleast this way-you now know just how short to have it done next time and it does grow quickly anyway.

Benji looks so happy laying there i wouldnt have the heart to turf him off!
I didn't - I left him on and then o/h came in the back door and I said just have a look in the living room and he looked round the corner and saw him on the chair and told him to get off but I told him to leave him alone - he won't do as much damage as bloomin Rhianna jumping about on it and he never tells her off Anyway Benji took no notice (he knows he isn't the boss ) and just kept on until he felt like getting off and then decided to try out the settee for good measure whilst we were out shopping Laura said
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Poor wee soul!!! v cute though!!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >